Chapter 133

Chapter 133: Spencer's POV

There I stood. In Jenna's room... I stepped back out, closed the door, and looked at Toby.

"No way am I sleeping in there," I said.

"My dad already said you can't sleep in my room," Toby replied.

"What? Um, okay, how about the couch downstairs?" I begged.

"We don't make our guests sleep on couches, Spence."

"Well, don't you guys have like a guest room or something?" 

"Yeah, let me just show you our private guest mansion. Gosh, not all families are loaded like the Hastings," Toby said.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I just don't want to sleep with Jenna. She hates me."

"Spence, she's not going to do anything to you and if you ask nicely, she'll probably let you sleep on her bed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard I have company," Jenna said as she entered the room. I had changed into my pajamas and laid a blanket down on the floor.

"If you don't mind," I said.

"Just don't try to take out my other senses," Jenna said coldly as she tried to find her way to the bed.

"Jenna, I, that wasn't my plan. Please, I know I don't deserve it, but is there any way you can forgive me?"

"Spencer, if someone blinded you on purpose, would you ever forgive them?"

I wanted to say no, but I knew that would meant I lost this argument.

"It wasn't on purpose," I said. "Alison was a sick bitch and she didn't mean to harm you in any way. She didn't know you were in the garage."

"She very well knew," Jenna said. "That's why she even visited me in the hospital after and said I deserved it."

"I'm sorry," I said as the guilt started to hit me. "I tried to stop her, but she didn't listen."

"No one could stand up to her," Jenna replied. "Anyway, good night."

"Sleep well," I said and lied down on the blanket. I closed my eyes, but opened them right away. I felt too scared and conscious, sleeping here in Jenna's room.

As I laid down with my eyes open, I examined the photos hanging on her wall. Most of them were with and her family, except one. It was Jenna and...Alison?

Hoping Jenna wouldn't notice, I took my phone from my bag and took a picture of the picture. But I guess I had made too much noise because Jenna responded.

"I'm blind, not deaf," Jenna said. "What did you take a picture of?"

"I, I was wondering who's in that picture on the left of the one of you in Disneyland," I admitted.

"That's Alison," Jenna said. "She actually used to be nice at one point."

"Jenna, can I ask you something?"

"Just ask me."

"Are you, um, are you A?" I asked and she laid down on her bed, ready to sleep.