Chapter 247

Chapter 247: Spencer's POV

"You want me to come to your dorm?" Toby asked as the waiter brought us our check.

"Well, it's Friday and my roommate always spends the night in her boyfriend's room on Fridays and Saturdays. There's an extra bed for you."

"Sure, I can use a good bed as opposed to one with bed bugs," Toby said and pulled out his wallet.

"Please," I said and pulled out my credit card. "My home, my treat."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I can just sleep here and your RA's won't care?" Toby asked me as I opened my dorm room.

"Like they'll find out. Sorry about the mess."

"This is barely a mess, Spence," he said and I began making my bed.

"So do I sleep here?"

"Yeah, I'll sleep in my roommate's bed. She won't mind. She's super nice."

Toby sat on my bed and I walked up to him. He smiled at me as I climbed on his lap, my knees touching the sides of his hip, and my arms around his neck. 

"Spence," he warned.

"Whatever you do, just don't kiss me," I whispered.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Just breathe," I replied and leaned in so that my left ear was lined up with Toby's left ear. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"What is this?"

"Breathe," I repeated and pushed my mouth on his neck. I didn't kiss it; I just placed it there and took a few more deep breathes. I felt Toby's arms moving on my back as he moved them lower and lower. He placed them firmly on my ass and I sighed.

"I want to kiss you," I admitted.

"Then do it," he whispered and bit the tip of my left ear.

"No," I told myself and pulled away. I stood up and turned so I was facing the other bed in the room. "Good night."

I swear I head Toby laugh so I turned around. He removed his shirt, unveiling his toned body and defined abs. Damn, he just keeps working out! Focus, Spencer!

"Toby, I'm not going to sleep with you!" I yelled.

"I was just going to give you my shirt to sleep in," Toby said and I blushed from embarrassment. He smirked and held out his shirt.

"Thanks," I mumbled and walked towards him to receive his present.

"So do I get to watch you undress?" he asked and winked.

"You perv!" I yelled and smacked Toby's head with his shirt.

"Stop!" he yelled and we both laughed. He grabbed the other side of his shirt and pulled me in so that I landed face-down on my bed.

"Ouch," I muttered even though I wasn't really hurt.

"I'll help you undress," Toby offered and I could feel his fingertips stroking my waist as he gently lifted up the back of my shirt.

---

Thanks for all the comments regarding my crush rejecting me that I mentioned yesterday. People keep telling me, "He's a douche," or, "You deserve much better." I mean, I get that people are being nice, but honestly I don't think he's a bad person. When I told him I liked him, he didn't really answer anything because he was in shock, but I guess he felt bad because he texted me later that day, which is a big deal because he has NEVER texted me first. He never even replied to any text I've ever sent him. He's literally the worst texter ever. So I don't really consider him a douche. He gave me reasons to why he's not interested in me and while he hurt me, there's nothing really I could do about it. Plus, he told me that if we were in a relationship, he would just lash out on me and he doesn't want to hurt me. So I honestly don't think he's a bad person and I got scared that some of you wanted his address so you could kick his ass. LOL.

Thanks for all the consoling comments. It means a lot and I love you all. It'll probably take me a long time to get over him since he's the only guy I've really ever liked, but we all face rejection at some point in our lives. Not necessarily by crushes, but by anyone or anything. It's just part of life and sometimes, it's for the best. My crush and I were never meant to be together and none of us deserve each other. He was right; we're too different and I would just be a judgemental bitch if we dated and he would hurt me, which he admitted that he doesn't want to. Because he hurt me last year back when we were friends in another context and he said he regrets doing that and he would never want to hurt me again. I don't even know why I'm typing all this. I guess I'm just trying to say that he's not a bad person and I'm sorry if I made it seem like I portrayed him as a douche, causing some of you to call him some bad names.

My rants are becoming longer than my chapters. Sorry!

Sincerely yours,
Vidya