Chapter 205

Chapter 205: Spencer's POV

"Wow, someone looks happy!" Aria said when I walked back into the living room.

"So things are good between you and Toby?" Emily asked excitedly.

"We're not back together, but he told me he loved me," I squealed and all the girls came up and hugged me.

"Spoby is back on!" Hanna yelled.

"Spoby?" I asked.

"Come on, everyone knows that's your ship name!"

"What about Tencer?"

"Ew, that sounds like, 'Who's tenser? Toby or Spencer?'" Hanna said.

"That made no sense," I said and laughed. "Come on, let's get this sleepover started! What's first on our agenda?"

"Well, I was thinking we'd have a Gossip Girl marathon!" Emily said and all of us cheered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your world would be easier if I didn't come back," said the icy, sexy voice of Chuck Bass. I looked over at Hanna and Aria. They were holding hands and on the verge of tears.

"That's true," replied Blair Waldorf. "But it wouldn't be my world without you in it."

That ended it. Hanna and Aria were practically crying. Even Emily looked sad. She paused the show.

"Spencer, you always cry at this part! Is everything okay?" Hanna asked. "Are you not feeling Chair today?"

"Chair?" I asked.

"Chuck and Blair!"

"I am, I am," I said even though I was barely paying attention to the episode. "I was just wondering, do you think Chuck was right? Maybe Blair's life would be easier if he wasn't in it. You know, less drama. Less problems. Less heart break..."

"But he's worth it, Spencer," Aria argued. "Even Blair said her life wouldn't be her life without him in it."

"Plus, they're endgame, Spence," Hanna added. "They made it through so much and they fought for each other. They knew the other person was worth it, no matter what came in their way. That's true love, hun."

"Well, maybe they would have found other people if they stopped seeing each other," I noted. "They might have had a happy life with them. Like maybe Nate and Blair would have ended up with each other. Or Dan and Blair."

"Ew! Everyone knows Dan and Serena are soulmates," Hanna protested. "Cliche story of how the lonely loser gets the beautiful, smart, and rich girl."

"Are we even talking about Gossip Girl anymore?" Emily interrupted and I smirked.

"No, we're talking about the fact that Spencer keeps changing her mind about Toby!" Aria said.

"Whatever, let's just keep watching," I said, not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"Spencer, do you not realize this? Toby and you have had such a Dan and Serena relationship this whole time! With him being the loser and you being the rich girl and all. And now, things are falling apart, so you need to be like Chuck and Blair! Fight for each other like Toby is fighting for you! I would fucking love a guy forever if he flew across the country just to win me back!" Hanna screamed. She was standing up and all. Damn, she was a huge Spoby shipper.

"Okay, okay, calm down, Mom," I said. "Come on, let's just continue watching. I want me some Penn Badgley!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight, but of course, the sleepover was just getting started.

"Spencer, your phone is ringing. Just pick it up!"

"I don't want to," I said as I was doing Hanna's nails.

She pulled her hands away and pointed to my phone. Reluctantly, I checked the unfamiliar caller ID.

"Ugh, it's a Rosewood area code, but I don't know who it is."

Hanna stared at my phone. "Oh, that's Mona. I recognize her number."

"I don't want to pick up a call from A!" I shouted.

"Spence, if she was A, her number wouldn't be displayed," Aria said.

"And isn't she with Toby? It must be something important," Emily said so I picked up.

"Um, hello?"

"Spencer, where are you? I can't find you at this dance," she said.

"I'm in Rosewood," I said and she gasped.

"What? What the hell are you doing there? Toby and I came all the way to - oh, that's probably what he wanted to tell me before he left."

"Well, okay?" I really didn't have time to have this pointless conversation with Mona.

"Well, I can't find Toby anywhere. I've been calling him nonstop and texting him, but he's not replying. I thought he found you and you guys were getting it on back at the motel. My date just dropped me at the motel because the dance was hella boring and I can't find him in his room," Mona said, sounding sassy as usual.

"Maybe he went somewhere with Kenny, the president of the school. Apparently, they're friends," I said, but I was getting worried now.

"If you think he's safe, then good for you," she said and hung up.

"Everything okay?" Emily asked when I put down my phone.

"Yeah, I just need to call Kenny really quickly," I said and dialed his number.

"Spencer? What's up?" Kenny greeted me upon answering my call.

"I just wanted to make sure Toby was fine."

"Oh, he's realllllllly fine if you know what I mean," Kenny said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's cute, Spence. Hella cute. He's a keeper."

"You have a boyfriend, Kenneth! Where are you guys anyway? I can't hear any loud dance music."

"Oh, we're at a bar. I just used the restroom. I'm heading back over to Toby and my friend Eli right now. I can give him the phone if you want."

"Yes, please," I said. "Wait, you're at a bar?"

"Relax, it's no big deal. Okay, I see Toby and Eli talking. I'm almost there."

"Ugh, it's just that last time he went to a bar," I started, but Kenny interrupted me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard him scream and he hung up the phone.

"KENNY? WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled into the phone to no avail.