Chapter 170

Chapter 170: Toby's POV

Emily and Alison let go of each other when we walked in. Honestly, it was kind of hot watching them making out. No wonder people say lesbian porn is the hottest kind.

"EMILY!" Spencer yelled and I tried not to laugh.

"I'm going to go downstairs and say hi to everyone," Alison said and left the room.

"What the hell, Em?" Hanna yelled. "You have a girlfriend!"

"Look," Emily said and the girls all gathered on Alison's bed as I stood by the door. "I just came in to look for her and the next thing I knew, she was on top of me."

"Well, you should have pushed her away. What happened to Paige?" Aria asked.

"Paige isn't here, but I'm telling you, this was a stupid mistake. Please, just don't tell Paige."

"Why would we tell Paige?" Spencer asked. "You're the one that's supposed to tell her."

"Look, you've all done stupid things. What about all those times you've kissed Wren?"

"WHAT?" I yelled. Emily said WHAT?

"It was when we weren't dating, Toby," Spencer defended and I frowned.

"I'm going to go down," Emily said and Hanna and Aria followed her.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing," Spencer said. "Let's go down. I'm hungry."

"You know how I feel about Wren," I told her. "I don't want you talking to him, okay?"

"Well, you know how I feel about that whore, but here she is at this party and you're talking to her."

"Well, aren't I supposed to talk to you?" I joked, but obviously Spencer didn't understand me and slapped me across the face and ran downstairs.