Chapter 80

Chapter 80: Toby's POV

I walked out the front door and started walking faster so that I wouldn't have to walk with Melissa.

"Wait, Toby!" she yelled so I turned around to see her coming towards me.

"Look, I'm sorry. Wren's an asshole," she said.

"Then why are you dating him?" I asked her.

"Reasons that I can't tell you." 

She looked just like Spencer. Beautiful, so very beautiful. Just more evil looking.

"Look, don't let him intimidate you. If you want to be with my sister, I give my approval."

"I didn't ask for yours," I told her bluntly.

"Well, I can put in a good word to my parents, so you better stop being a douche to me. Now come back in and talk to them."

I followed her back inside. Wren and her parents were in the living room on the couch. 

"Ah, Toby! Melissa! Come sit down," Mrs. Hastings said and pointed to the couch.

"So where were we when we left off?" Melissa asked.

"I think that Toby and Spencer wanted to tell you all something," Wren said.

"Um, what?" I asked confused. "I didn't have anything in mind. Maybe Spencer does. Where is she by the way?"

"Spencer!" Mr. Hastings called out and she came from the kitchen. "Wren said you wanted to tell us something."

She looked as confused as me. "Not that I remember," she replied.

"Go on," Wren said. "Oh, I'll just say it myself. Spencer is pregnant with Toby's child!"

"WHAT!" I exclaimed at the same time as Spencer, Melissa, Mr. Hastings, and Mrs. Hastings.