Chapter 225

Chapter 225: Spencer's POV

"I'M SUCH A SLUT!" I screamed as Toby and I lay naked on his bed. He covered my mouth with his hand and I pushed it off.

"I would never do something like this. You have a girlfriend!" I continued. "Gosh, I'm a horrible person."

"Calm down," Toby instructed me and I took a few breaths.

"But last night was amazing," I remarked and he smiled.

"Yeah, best yet."

"I doubt Marie could have ever given you that," I said triumphantly.

"Please, Spence, she's got nothing on you, but look, you didn't convince me to have sex," Toby whispered and he passed me my underwear and his shirt. "This was both of us and I'm just going to have to break up with Marie next time I see her."

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "Toby, no matter what happens, we can never be together! I'll be back in California in two weeks and then what are you going to do? It's best if you just pretend this never happened."

"I can't pretend this never happened. I can't pretend our whole relationship didn't happen. Besides, Marie doesn't deserve that. I have to tell her."

"You're going to lose her, Tobes," I warned. As much as I didn't want Toby and Marie to be a couple, I knew that if I was the reason their "relationship" failed, I would hate myself forever and even worse, Toby would hate me. Gosh, I was such a selfish bitch!

"I'll just think about this overnight," he said and threw on his clothes. "I'm going downstairs and crashing on the couch. It's almost 4 and it's been a long ass day for you. Good night, Spence."

Toby opened the door and left, but I realized he left his cell phone on the dresser.

"Hey, Toby!" I called out and he popped his head back in.

"What?" he asked, but an evil idea came to me.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Oh, Merry Christmas to you too," Toby replied and closed the door.

As I heard him walk down the stairs, I snatched his cell phone and tried to unlock it. I tried the digits of his birthday. Try again. I even tried my birthday. Try again. What could his passcode probably be? Taking a chance, I entered 1106 and it unlocked. I knew Toby was a sucker for our anniversary.

I scrolled through his messages to see many texts from Marie asking, "How are you?" and "Are you okay?" and "Why aren't you replying? I'm worried." Wow, Toby hadn't even seen any of these.

I hated to admit it, but Marie actually seemed nice and concerned. Toby was right; she deserved to know the truth. I scrolled up a little more up the messages and saw that she had sent Toby a picture of her in black lingerie to which he had replied, "Nice, babe." Never mind, this bitch is a whore. I needed to show her that Toby wasn't hers and she wasn't Toby's.

I scrolled back to the most recent messages and saw the most recent text from Marie: "That's it. I'm coming first thing tomorrow morning to your house."

Shit, Marie was going to find out about me tomorrow morning! Wait, was that a good or bad thing? As I turned off the light, I threw the used condom packet that was stashed in a drawer onto the floor, visible to anyone that may walk into the room.

---

Merry Christmas! -Vidya