Chapter 166

Chapter 166: Toby's POV

"Wow, I didn't expect you to react this much," I said as Spencer got out of the car.

"I love watching plays, you know," she said. "It's so vintage."

We walked to the theater and I bought the tickets for the show I wanted to watch.

"What are we watching?"

"Spence, this is a theater that has French plays. I don't know, I thought it would be fun," I told her honestly.

"Aw, but you barely know French."

"Yeah, but French reminds me of you. I mean, how we met and how we bonded," I said.

"Well, that's adorable, Tobes," Spencer said and kissed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you confused?" Spencer whispered about ten minutes into the play. We were literally the only ones in the theater. I felt bad for the actors, wasting their Sunday to entertain just two mere people.

"Um, well, the blonde girl's hot. That's all I know," I said and Spencer gave me a look.

"See, I told you. They're speaking in French; this play is useless for you."

"Well, you know what I like that's French?" I asked.

"French fries?"

"Kissing," I replied and Spencer kissed me. French style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you feel kind of bad that we left two hours early?" Spencer asked as we hopped into my car. I was still shaken up by the ten minute long sexy make out session we had in the theater.

"I just feel bad we even came here in the first place," I said and Spencer laughed.

"So are we going home now?"

"I promised you a day of fun, not an hour of bad French plays, Spence."

"Fine, but where are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see," I said, but I was interrupted with a phone call.

"Can you check who it is?" I asked and Spencer took my phone.

"Shit, it's Alison."