Chapter 210

Chapter 210: Toby's POV

"Are you sure?" I asked softly.

"Yes," Spencer replied.

"I mean, are you really sure? I don't want to give you something you're uncomfortable with."

"I'm sure," she said.

"But you've never tried it."

"But I want to!" she protested.

"Well if you don't like it, I'm sorry," I said.

"It's you so I'm pretty sure I'll love it," she said, making me smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, this tastes amazing!" Spencer screamed to my surprise.

"Yeahhhh," I said. "I knew you would like it."

"Well, I guess we all just have to try new things," she said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Getting a napkin to clean up, " Spencer replied.

"Get one for me too!" I called out and she nodded.

---

Short chapter because I want Spencer's point of view.

Fun fact: this chapter is NOT talking about sex or bj's or 69 or ANYTHING to do with that so stop thinking that if you did! Don't be horny! Lol jk but seriously, I just wrote it in a somewhat sexual manner because I'm a loser.

If you hate me now, I don't blame you. I'll make up for this. Promise.

Anyone want to guess what Spoby is actually talking about? When/If I reveal it, the chapter will make sense and you'll realize it's perfectly in context and doesn't have anything to do with sex lol. And the relationship status of Spoby will be revealed in the next chapter because I need it in Spencer's point of view...

Lol this note was longer than the actual chapter. Sorrryyyyy...