Chapter 236

Chapter 236: Toby's POV

"Fun party?" I asked Spencer when we reached her house.

"Amazing," she replied and I stroked her hand. "Especially my midnight kiss."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, let's not talk about that now."

"Well, good night," she bid me and got out of my truck.

"Hey, we're still watching a movie tonight, right?"

"Yeah, your place at 8!" Spencer shouted back.

"See you later and Happy New Year!" I replied and she waved at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy New Year!" Dad yelled when I walked into the kitchen. Damn, I forgot that he actually woke up early.

"Happy New Year!" I replied and helped myself to some pancakes.

"By the way, how was the party last night?" Dad asked.

"It was alright."

"Did you get a special midnight kiss from a beautiful girl?"

"She was, I mean, is, damn amazing, Dad."

"Well, that's sweet. So what are you doing today?"

"I don't know. Spencer is coming over tonight to watch a movie with me. Nothing major," I said and smiled.

"So you two are back together?"

"Dad, we're friends. I'm not going to try anything with her. I'm going to let her make the first move whenever she's ready."

"Then you're probably going to have to wait a while," Dad advised. "Grow some balls and ask that girl out."

"Nahhh," I said and took a bite of my pancake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This movie was the most boring thing ever. I kept glancing at Spencer and I swear that I saw her doze off a couple of times. I didn't know how to ask if she wanted to watch something else so I just stared at her while she closed her eyes. She was wearing a cute little top and a short black skirt, something that she didn't sport often. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she sat comfortably on the couch. My parents and Jenna were out again and we had the whole place to ourselves, watching some dumb movie.

"I'm awake!" Spencer suddenly squealed and opened her eyes.

"It's ok. I know this movie sucks," I said and turned the TV off.

I didn't know what made me do it, but I placed my hand on her bare leg. Spencer didn't flinch or say anything but instead nodded. I stroked her leg gently and made my way higher and higher. I looked to see if she reacted, but she just nodded again as I made my way underneath her skirt to her underwear. I slowly slid my hand under her panties as she moaned my name...

---

Sorry about slightly sexual part at the end... And who did Spencer and Toby kiss at midnight? You might never know...