Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Toby's POV

The silence was so awkward. It amazed me that Spencer did not want to sleep with me, yet it also turned me on. I respected her beliefs and self control.

"So, why don't you come over to my place? I don't believe I've ever given you the tour," I said.

"Okay, sure."

We exited The Brew and drove to my house. I could tell she was tired so I just turned on the radio. "Glitter in the Air" by P!nk was playing.

"You like this song?" Spencer asked.

"Ya, it's alright. I never knew you liked it," I remarked.

"It's one of my favorites. It...it reminds me of you," she said.

I giggled in surprise. "I love you, Spence."

We reached my house and got out of the car. I opened my front door. Jenna was waiting there for me in the living room.

"Toby, is that you?" she asked.

"Yes, Jenna."

"I sense someone else. Is it Spencer?"

"Hey, Jenna," Spencer replied.

"I won't tell Mom and Dad what happens between the two of you," Jenna said and got up and left.

"Let's just go up to my room," I said and Spencer followed me upstairs.

"So does Jenna still like you?" Spencer asked bluntly as we reached my room.

"I don't know, Spence. She's never really liked me, you know, just wanted to sleep with me."

"Well, who wouldn't want to sleep with you?" Spencer teased and leaned in and kissed me. 

The next thing I knew, we were making out on my bed...