Chapter 192

Chapter 192: Toby's POV

I hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. Emily came rushing from the kitchen, looking worried. 

"What's going on here?" she shouted.

"Spencer can go to hell; that's what's happening!"

Emily went to the couch and picked up her phone. 

"Great, is she mad at me too?"

"Yeah," I said. "Em, it's her fault. We need to stop feeling guilty for what Spencer does. I was right all along. Before I even met her, I knew she was a spoiled bitch."

"Don't," Emily said and I could tell she was about to cry."

"It's true. She loves to put herself before others."

"Stop!" Emily shouted.

"I think you should go home before I break something," I said calmly and Emily quickly ran out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Toby?" Dad called out. "You've been staring at the TV for the last 20 minutes and I swear, I haven't seen you blink."

I turned the TV off and looked at Dad. "Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About Spencer?"

"It sucks," I said. "I hate her and love her at the same time."

"Well, it'll get better, Tobes," Dad said and my phone beeped. "I'll leave you alone to talk to whomever texted you." Dad left the room.

Shit, it was an A text! I completely forgot about that bitch/bastard! I hesitantly opened it and read, "So you lied about you and Alison, huh? Well, guess what? Spencer was lying too."

Wow, so there wasn't a Toby 2.0! Spencer just wanted to make me jealous! But why did she tell Emily about him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for meeting me on such short notice," I said and stared into my companion's beautiful eyes. She glared at me and smirked.

"Start talking," she barked and removed her hoodie.