Chapter 94

Chapter 94: Toby's POV

"So do you have a lair or something?" 

"Of course," Mona said and started driving back towards Rosewood again. "It's actually right here, but you're not ready yet. I need your trust."

"You have every ounce of it," I lied. "I'm ready to annihilate those bitches."

"Exactly," she said. She was pleased. "And trust me, Toby, if you even tell anyone you're on the A Team, I will find out and I will-"

"Killl me?" I asked.

"Worse, I'll kill the girl that means the most to you."

"Well, Spencer means nothing to me anymore. Now that I've realized how she's made my life a living hell. I want her friends and her to suffer as much as they made me suffer," I lied through my teeth.

"Exactly," Mona agreed.

I don't know why I had agreed to even join the A Team. Well, probably because Mona would've killed me if I didn't. But I also realized it would be a great opportunity to find out more information and protect the girls, well my girl especially.

"What if she, I mean, someone finds out about me?" I asked.

"Well, then, she'll kill you."

"Who's she?" 

"The main person behind all of this. She's in charge," Mona explained.

"Yeah, but who is she exactly? What's her name?"

"If I knew, I would tell you."

"Ok, thanks..." I said.

"Oh yeah, your first mission will be at the Halloween train party," Mona told me.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"We need the girls on the Halloween train party. I'll just say, one of them won't make it back home that night," Mona said and laughed.

I fake laughed too, but I was worried as hell on the inside.