Chapter 99

I will keep writing. :)

---

Chapter 99: Spencer's POV

I loved Toby so much, but I just couldn't believe he was hiding something from me. 

"I think I should be going soon. My parents will be worried," I said.

"No, Spencer," Toby stopped me. "I have to ask you something before you leave."

"What is it?"

"Um, do you want to come to the Halloween Train party with me?" he asked.

I started laughing. "You're joking, right? That seems like the lamest thing ever."

"What?" he said, taken back. "I think it'll be really fun! Please, Spencer, for me?"

"Well, since you're so cute, I can squeeze it in," I said and kissed Toby on the cheek.

"Hey, and you can bring your friends too!" he added.

"Nah, I don't think it'll really appeal to them. They probably have other plans. Just the two of us, then? It'll be fun," I replied.

"No, come on, Spence, they have to come too!" Toby said.

Why did Toby care so much about if my friends came or not?

"Um, why can't it just be the two of us?" I asked.

"You're right, Spencer. I just thought that you would find it boring to spend all night on a train with just me."

I laughed and he looked hurt. Boy, was Toby acting well. 

"Look, Toby," I said in my nicest tone. "Just tell me what you need to say now. Whatever you're hiding from me. Because if I find out later that you're hiding something, I will never forgive you."

"Spencer! I'm not hiding anything from you. Why would you even think that?" he asked.

"Well, where were you really? I sure as hell know you weren't planning some birthday surprise for me!" 

"Spencer, I can't believe you don't trust me. Why would I hide anything from you? You're my one and only, Spence. I wouldn't lie to you. Ever!" Toby said and kissed me on the lips. Damn, that boy sure could act and the worst part was that he could just kiss me and I would forgive all of his lies.

It was one long kiss, interrupted by a text message from a blocked number. Shit.

"Oh, Spence, you think Toby's the one hiding something? Why don't you tell him about how you almost killed Wren? -A"

How did A know that?

"Who was that?" Toby asked and tried looking at my phone.

"My mom's calling me home. See you later, Tobes," I said and went out of his room.