Chapter 303

***Something weird is happening to my Wattpad. I already uploaded this chapter so to see my newest chapter, go to the one titled "Chapter 304." Wattpad said my story has too many parts so I can't upload anything.***

Chapter 303: Spencer's POV

Did I REALLY just tell off Toby last night?

I woke up with a jolt and examined my surroundings. I remember Toby didn't sleep on my bed. I walked around my apartment. He wasn't on the couch...

Maybe the shower? I checked the bathroom, but he was nowhere to be seen. I opened the door. My car was still there...

I ran back to my bed and grabbed my phone. I hurriedly dialed his number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up," I whispered, but it went straight to voice mail.

"Shit!" I yelled and put down my phone on my bedside table. I needed something to wipe my eyes, which were getting red from worry. I picked up a towel from my table.

Wait, this was too hard to be a towel. It was a piece of paper. Unfolding it, I recognized the handwriting.

Dear Spencer,

I've done something I never thought I would be doing. I left. I just need more time. I know we're engaged, but that doesn't mean you have the right to control me. If it does, then I don't know if I want to get married to you and endure that for the rest of my life. I took a taxi to the airport. I still love you; that's something that'll never stop. I just need a break to think about our future. On my own. Don't call me or my parents. If it's meant to be, we'll find our way back to each other soon.

Love always,
Your fiancee,
Toby

P.S. I'm not going to Rosewood so don't bother.

I reread the note three of four times before I could believe its authenticity.

"Fuck you, Toby!" I yelled and tore the note to pieces.

***Wattpad is being annoying so I had to switch the titles to get the order correct.