Chapter 73

Chapter 73: Spencer's POV

I walked away, my cheek still hurting. As I reached and opened my car door, someone behind me closed it. I yelled and turned around, right into the chest of Toby Cavanaugh. I thought he was going to yell at me, but instead, he just pulled me in closer into the best hug I have ever gotten, and stroked my hair.

"Spencer," he whispered in that sexy voice of his. "I'm so, so, so sorry for being a dick. You shouldn't forgive me, but I'll do anything to win you back."

Um, didn't he already had to win me back? I should be apologizing to him, but here he was, apologizing to me. I didn't want to object though; Spencer Hastings doesn't like to apologize.

"Maybe if you take off your shirt, I'll forgive you," I joked and he pulled away, but still held my hands. 

"Okay," he replied. "Let's just go somewhere else."

We got into my car. I drove while he fiddled with the radio stations. The songs were so shitty, but he seemed to like them. I was trying not to make it seem like I didn't like them, but finally, it was too hard. I changed the channel again and an unfamiliar song started playing. It was slow, but soothing. I couldn't make out the song; all I heard were the words "in my veins."

"I like this song," I said. 

"Me too," Toby replied and took out his phone to look it up. After a few seconds, he replied, "In My Veins by Andrew Belle."

The song ended, but it didn't matter because I pulled into my driveway. We got out of the car and walked into my house. It was empty so we just went upstairs to my room. 

"Sooo," he said awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Oh, come here," I replied and we started passionately making out.

Next thing I knew, we were on my bed under the covers, making out all over each other's bodies...