Chapter 157

Chapter 157: Spencer's POV

"YOU LOOK HOT, SPENCER HASTINGS!" Hanna screamed as I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Yeah, like a princess," Emily added in.

"Except I have no prince," I muttered.

"Um, Spence," Aria said. "Do you want to talk about what happened between you and Toby? We're here for you, you know."

"Thanks, guys," I said and admired my beautiful white dress. "But I'm fine and tonight's going to be about the four of us having a great time. No stupid exes."

"Well, a lot of guys are going to be checking you out tonight," Hanna said and winked.

I smiled and looked at the other girl's dresses. Emily looked gorgeous as usual in her pink dress; Hanna looked beautiful as always in her turquoise dress; Aria looked cute as she always does in her black dress. 

"Come on, let's go win you that Winter Ball queen title," Emily said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You thirsty?" Aria asked me as she limped towards me, holding two glasses of Sprite.

"Thanks," I shouted since the music was so loud.

"Soooooo," Aria said as she sat down next to me and I could tell she didn't know what to say.

"Look, I'm fine," I reassured her and saw the sexy Noel Kahn admire her from a distance. "Now go dance with some hot guys."

"I'll feel bad," she said and I remembered Ezra.

"You're not going to have a one night stand with them. You're dancing! Here Noel comes!" I said as he walked towards us.

"I don't think he's my type," Aria said.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. You're only into pedophiles like Ezra," I joked and Aria gave me a glance. Noel walked towards us and smirked that sexy ass smirk of his.

"Hey, wanna dance?" he asked, looking at me.