Chapter 146

Chapter 146: Toby's POV

Finally, I was out of this whole drama shit. I drove towards my house, listening to some music, when I saw a cop car driving in the opposite direction.

I slowed my speed of course and checked to see if I was wearing my seatbelt. I pulled over just in case and looked to see where they were going.

Wait, that didn't make sense. Why were they going towards Spencer's neighborhood? Last time I checked, there was nothing suspicious going on there. I picked up my phone and called Spencer. No answer. This time, I called Emily.

"Hello?" Em answered.

"Emily, is everything alright? I see a police car coming towards Spencer's neighborhood," I replied.

"I'll give it to Spencer," she said and I let out a sigh of relief to hear Spencer's voice. 

"Tobes, anything urgent?"

"Well, there is a cop car coming towards your neighborhood. Know anything about that?"

"Well, yeah. I called them."

"WHAT!" I yelled, now worried as hell. "What's going on?"

"Relax, I called them. Everyone's fine, but Alison sure as hell won't be. Just go back home and pretend you know nothing."

"What's happening?" I asked, but Spencer had already hung up.

I was really getting sick of this. Sick of Spencer always hiding things from me and then doing things behind my back and expecting me to approve of everything.

I dialed the phone again, not knowing what to do at this point.

"Rosewood Police Department. What's the emergency?" the voice said.

"I'd like to report a thief," I said. "Spencer Hastings on 3459 Murbury Lane stole my mother's wedding ring."

---

Douchyyyyyyy af