Chapter 93

Chapter 93: Spencer's POV

"Come on in!" Mr. Cavanaugh said and I walked in. I needed to get down to business quickly and more importantly, I needed to know how Mr. Cavanaugh knew who Mona was.

"Jenna told me she had a friend named Mona that comes over here a lot. So nice to finally meet you! Heard such great things from her," he told me.

What? Why did Mona come here? What did she have to do with Jenna? And more importantly, was she here for Toby as well?

"So, is Jenna's brother here?" I asked.

"Oh no, he said he had to go to his girlfriend's house for lunch. It's been a while though, but I know he'll come home safely," Mr. Cavanaugh told me. "Funny thing, he always tells me such great things of his girlfriend, but never bothered to bring the girl home."

"Well," I said in a super high pitched voice. "Spencer and I are classmates and all I can say is that she's the best!" I decided to have a little fun with this.

"Well that's what Toby told me!" he replied.

I laughed and then realized why I was here in the first place. "So is Jenna upstairs?"

"Yeah, just go on up and see her. JENNA, MONA'S HERE!" he screamed.

I walked up the stairs and found the way to Jenna's room. She was playing her flute when I entered.

"Mona?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied in the most Mona-ish voice I could forge.

"Spencer," she stated. For a blind bitch, she was sharp. "What do you want?"

"What are you doing with Mona?" I asked, completely avoiding her question.

"So I need to email you a list of all my friends? Just because you only have three friends, doesn't mean I have to."

"Well, you're obviously planning something with her. Both of you are short and evil bitches," I said, lost for words.

"I happen to be 5'5''," she said and laughed. "And don't worry, you can have her after I'm done with her. After all, you always take my leftovers."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, but then realized she was talking about Toby. "You bitch!" I yelled.

She walked out of her room and pulled me out of it too. "You can leave now...Mona."