Chapter 194

Chapter 194: Toby's POV

"Well, it's really nice to see you," I told Mona and forced a smile.

Damn, she looked pissed. I had asked to her to meet me immediately in an alley behind The Brew. It was dark and cold and I felt a little uncomfortable being all alone with someone as crazy as her, but she was the only one that could help me.

"I don't care about your conversation talk. Just tell me what you want. You're wasting my time."

"I need to know where Spencer is," I said flatly.

"California."

"But where exactly?" I queried.

"Can't you call her and find that out yourself?" she asked and put her hoodie back on. 

"We aren't exactly on good terms."

"Then why do you care where she is?" Mona asked.

"I want to visit her," I admitted. "You know where she is, right?"

"Of course. I can track her phone right now."

"Well, thanks!" I said a little too soon.

"What's in it for me?"

Damn it! I hadn't thought about this.

"Money?"

"I have all the money I want, Toby. Besides, you need all the cash you have if you're going all the way across the country."

"Just tell me what you want," I said and Mona smirked.

"I want to get rid of Alison once and for all and you need to help me with that," she replied and I gasped.

"I'll give you money!" I pleaded.

---

Sorry it's short! I need to get back to the Spencer/Kenny storyline! :)