Chapter 239

Chapter 239: Spencer's POV

"I'm sorry," I muttered when Toby pulled out of our make out session.

"You are?"

"No," I said and we both laughed. He pulled me in again and kissed me lightly.

"But I get what you mean. I can drop you at your hotel if you want."

"Yes, please," I said and he led me to his garage. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are we dating...like, are you my boyfriend now?"

Toby simply smirked and opened his truck door for me. "If you want me to be."

"What's that supposed to mean? Do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Well, I've learned that it doesn't really matter what I think because no matter what, Spencer Hastings always gets her way," Toby replied. "And I don't mean that to be harsh. It's just the truth. I like when you're commanding."

"Then I command you to be my boyfriend," I said.

"Whatever," he said as he started the engine, but I could hear the happiness in his voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Melissa, what's the date?" I asked my sister.

"The second. Why?"

"Wow, I'm almost a week late," I said worriedly.

"On your period?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, it's nothing to worry about. It'll come."

"But it's always on time. At most, two to three days early or late. Never a week."

"It's not like you had sex recently," Melissa assured me and I gave her a guilty look. "You did?"

"With Toby when I came to Rosewood," I admitted and then cringed.

"And you didn't use protection?"

"We did! You know, maybe you're right. I should just wait a few more days. It'll come."

"You better pray it does," she told me and headed into the bathroom.

Just when everything was finally falling into place...Mother Nature had to be a bitch.

---

I was suffering/recovering from the flu and studying for finals so I really couldn't write. Sorry!