Chapter 171

Chapter 171: Spencer's POV

I wasn't really mad at Toby even though he said something really douchy. I rushed down the stairs as Toby followed me.

"Spencer!" he called out and I turned around.

"It's alright," I said and kissed him. "Come on, let's have some fun here."

"I don't think that's possible in this lame ass book club."

"Let's talk to Ali," I said and pulled him over to the corner of the living room, where Alison was standing, talking to a bunch of sophomores.

"The nights were the hardest," she said and wiped a "tear" off her face. "All those nightmares of when I got kidnapped."

"Please," I blurted out and rolled my eyes. The sophomores looked at me.

"Come on, let's go to another room," Toby whispered, but I pushed him away.

"Alison, can I talk to you privately?" I asked and she nodded. "LEAVE!" I yelled at the sophomores and they dispered.

"What's up?"

"You can't keep telling people this fake story. Eventually they're gonna catch on."

"What I need right now is support, Spencer. Obviously you're not giving it to me."

"You're pathetic, Alison," I said. "Let's go home, Toby."

"Already? We've barely arrived," Toby said.

"Ugh!" I yelled out.

"Have some fun, Spence," Ali told me and smiled. "Look into the hall. Every couple is dancing except you and Toby."

I looked into the hall to see some Rosewood High couples dancing, including Hanna and Caleb and Emily and Paige.

"Back off Emily," I threatened and grabbed Toby into the hall.

"I thought this was supposed to be a welcome back party, not a grinding party," Toby said as the music got more inappropriate.

"It's the DiLaurentis' house. What do you expect?"

"Mind if I steal a dance?" I heard a voice behind me and I turned around.

Noel Kahn. Why was he so hung up on me? He could get any girl in the school, especially Alison.

"She's with me," Toby said and stepped forward.

"Well, I don't see much," Noel replied.

BAM! Toby punched Noel right across the face. Shit was about to go down.