Chapter 81

Chapter 81: Spencer's POV

"You're pregnant?" Dad yelled and moved closer to Toby, ready to beat him up. I stepped in front of Toby to protect him.

"Dad, I can explain!"

"Tell him you're not pregnant!" Toby said.

I couldn't lie, but I had to.

"I'm not pregnant, okay?" I told everyone. "I made that up so Wren would stop flirting with me."

"Why would Wren want you when he's with Melissa?" Mom asked.

"Well, ask him!" I said and pointed to him.

"Spencer, this is insane. Just because you lied about being pregnant doesn't mean you have to bring me into this lie too. Why would I want you or try for you? I'm with your sister," Wren said calmly.

OH MY GOD. I couldn't believe this. Wren was such a two-timing lying asshole.

"Mom, you have to believe me! Wren doesn't even like Melissa!" I screamed.

"Spencer, go upstairs now," Mom told me. "I don't need anymore of your lies. It is one thing to lie to your family, but it is even worse when you start making up things about other people, especially someone as nice and sophisticated as Dr. Kingston."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I looked at Toby. He had to understand me. Tears started flowing down my face so I just ran upstairs and Toby followed behind me.