Chapter 254

Chapter 254: Toby's POV

Spencer opened her eyes and I stared as she groggily sat straight on her bed. 

"Good morning," I said and she stared at me in surprise. "Everything okay?"

"Where are we?" she asked and scanned the room.

"Your dorm...I came here yesterday. Do you not remember? We went to an Indian place. WE'RE IN YOUR DORM!"

"Shit, then it was all a dream!" Spencer exclaimed and I tried not to stare at her divine legs. I was still shirtless, but unfortunately she was too confused to be staring at my abs.

"What happened?"

"Well, we went to the beach and spent some time there. No, we visited my parents first, I think. Or maybe the beach was first? Wait..."

"We went to the beach?" I asked as Spencer closed her eyes.

"Yeah, we had sex on the beach," she said without opening her eyes.

"Woah! Is that what you dream about?"

"Just this once!" she said and opened her eyes.

"Relax, Spence. That's really hot. Why don't you describe how we fucked?"

"Shut up!" she said and threw a pillow at me. "And then we ended up in the airport somehow. I don't really remember anything else, but you were pissed at me."

"Weird," I muttered. "It wouldn't be the first time I was pissed at you."

"Oh, yeah! And then you asked me to be your girlfriend."

"Yeah, you were definitely dreaming," I said and she frowned. "I didn't mean it like that! It's just that, well, I'm here to be friends with you. I'm not going to try to rush anything. If anything happens, it'll come naturally and slowly."

"That sounds so wrong," Spencer said and giggled. "Okay, Cavanaugh, get dressed. I'm going to show you what a Cali beach is like."

"Maybe we can have sex there," I joked.

"Sure, but first we need to make a small detour to the Hastings Casa."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spencer! Toby!" Mrs. Hastings greeted us when she opened the door. She wasn't shocked to see me, so I'm guessing Spencer called and told her parents she was bringing me.

"Mrs. Hastings!" I yelled back enthusiastically and gave her a warm hug. 

"Toby, you can go set up your stuff in the guest room upstairs."

"This is a really nice house," I noted as I examined the house. 

"Oh, thanks," Mrs. Hastings said and blushed. 

"I'll show him his room," Spencer said and led me up the stairs.

"How often do you come home?"

"Well, I came here last weekend with a friend."

"A hot girl friend?"

"It was actually a guy," she said and looked away. "The weather was horrible and most classes were canceled so I felt bad for him and brought him home."

I didn't comment, but simply followed Spencer to a large guest room. It wasn't messy, but it certainly wasn't clean by Hastings standards. There were some towels lying on the floor and Spencer rushed to pick them up.

"Yeah, so he stayed here for the last two weekends, I'll admit that, and I guess my parents thought he was going to come this weekend too so they didn't bother cleaning up his mess."

"It's okay, Spencer," I said, but I was suspicious.

"And feel free to take a shower or something after that long ass drive," she said and pointed to the bathroom. 

"Thanks," I said and she left the guest room. I removed my shirt and made my way to the bathroom. As I hopped in the shower, something from the bathroom trash can captured my eye. 

I turned off the water and hopped out of the shower and dug through the trash can. I pulled out the strip and behold...

A pregnancy test!