After The Fall

By certainlynotjennie

Six years. Six fucking years later, the head of Trauma surgeon at Seoul General Hospital, Lisa Manoban, and R... More

A/N
Chapter One ❤️
Chapter Two ❤️
Chapter Three ❤️
Chapter Four ❤️
Chapter Five ❤️
Chapter Six ❤️
Chapter Seven❤️
Chapter Eight ❤️
Chapter Nine❤️
Chapter Ten❤️
Chapter Eleven❤️
Chapter Twelve ❤️
Chapter Thirteen❤️
Chapter Fourteen ❤️
Chapter Fifteen ❤️
Chapter Sixteen ❤️
Chapter Seventeen ❤️
Chapter Eighteen ❤️
Chapter Nineteen ❤️
Chapter Twenty ❤️
Chapter Twenty One ❤️
Chapter Twenty Two ❤️
Chapter Twenty Three ❤️
Chapter Twenty Four ❤️
Chapter Twenty Five ❤️
Chapter Twenty Six ❤️
Chapter Twenty Seven ❤️
Chapter Twenty Eight ❤️
Chapter Twenty Nine ❤️
Chapter Thirty ❤️
Chapter Thirty One ❤️
A/N
Chapter Thirty Two ❤️
Chapter Thirty Three ❤️
Chapter Thirty Four ❤️
Chapter Thirty Five ❤️
Chapter Thirty Six ❤️
Chapter Thirty Seven ❤️
Chapter Thirty Eight ❤️
Chapter Thirty Nine ❤️
Chapter Forty ❤️
Chapter Forty One❤️
Chapter Forty Two ❤️
Chapter Forty three❤️
Chapter Forty Four❤️
Chapter Forty Five❤️
Chapter Forty Six ❤️
Chapter Forty Seven ❤️
Chapter Forty Eight ❤️
Chapter Forty Nine ❤️
Chapter Fifty ❤️
Chapter Fifty One ❤️
Chapter Fifty Two ❤️
Chapter Fifty Three ❤️
Chapter Fifty Four ❤️
Chapter Fifty Five ❤️
Chapter Fifty Six❤️
Chapter Fifty Seven❤️
Chapter Fifty Eight ❤️
Chapter Fifty Nine ❤️
Chapter Sixty ❤️
Chapter Sixty One ❤️
Chapter Sixty Two ❤️
Chapter Sixty Three❤️
Chapter Sixty Four ❤️
Chapter Sixty Five ❤️
Chapter Sixty Six ❤️
Chapter Sixty Seven 🤍
Chapter Sixty Eight 🤍
Chapter Sixty Nine 🤍
Chapter Seventy 🤍
A/N: New Story
Chapter Seventy One 🤍
Chapter Seventy Two 🤍
Final Season: Between The Fall 💙
BTF: Chapter One 💙
BTF: Chapter Two 💙
BTF: Chapter Three 💙
BTF: Chapter Four 💙
BTF: Chapter Five 💙
BTF: Chapter Six 💙
BTF: Chapter Seven 💙
BTF: Chapter Eight 💙
BTF: Chapter Nine 💙
BTF: Chapter Ten💙
BTF: Chapter Eleven 💙
BTF: Chapter Twelve 💙
BTF: Chapter Thirteen💙
BTF: Chapter Fourteen 💙
BTF: Chapter Fifteen💙
BTF: Chapter Sixteen💙
BTF: Chapter Seventeen💙
BTF: Chapter Eighteen 💙
BTF: Chapter Nineteen💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty One 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty Two 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty Three 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - four 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - Five 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - Six 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - Seven 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - Eight 💙
BTF: Chapter Twenty - Nine 💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty - One 💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty - Three 💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty - Four 💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty - Five💙
BTF: Chapter Thirty - Six 💙
BTF: Finale 💙

BTF: Chapter Thirty - Two 💙

467 57 6
By certainlynotjennie

Rosie's pov | Two weeks later

I sit in my room, on the bed with knees pressed against my chest. Tokyo Dome was splendid and I'm sure it's going to be one of my sweet memories here whenever I visit the country.

But still, there's a void in my chest that I can't explain. A void that longs for my attention I refuse to give. It has been two weeks since Lisa and communicate with one another.

No texts. No calls. Just pure silence. And I can't even start to tell how difficult that is for me. As I chew on my lower lip, my phone starts to ring. It's Lilibear on the caller id.

I muster a smile and wipe away tears that at bay, waiting to roll down my cheeks and slide to answer the call. Her face comes into sight, a pretty one like always despite the shaking image. "Hey" her voice echoes. "I missed you"

"Don't start on how I feel about you"

I joke and she grins before my little baby pops into the frame. She is latching around a strawberry lollipop and her eyes grin widely as she spots me. "Oh my god" her strawberry - tinted drool drops to her adorable chin as she speaks. "It's Rosie. Hey, Rosie. We missed you"

"Okay, it's mommy for you my love"

I say before tugging my long hair behind my ear. "Who taught you that? Is it Chaeyoungie?"

"Chaeyoungie is smart. I like her" the baby grins, her fingers tapping the screen. "Open Youtube, Lilibear. It's time to watch Pororo"

"Yeah, but we need to talk to mommy first" my eldest giggles as she nips the tip of her little sister's ear.

"Mommy do you know that ... - Oh Chaeyoungie is here. Get inside the frame, now Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

"No"

My middle baby groans. "Don't get me into that frame, no don't pull my arm. Lilibear ... Hey, stop forcing me"

"Hey, honey"

"Hi, mommy. I mean. Rosé. Do I call you that now?"

"Stop being mean," I hide my smile but not for long. "God... I miss three of you so much"

"But you miss me the most"

Ji-Ae yawns adorably and I grin, nodding my head. "Of course. You're always the first one"

"How about mama?"

Chaeyoungie asks. "Didn't you miss her?"

"Chaeyoungie" Lilibear frowns. "I told you, you can't ..."

"Well, I miss her so so much"

"Oh, really? Then maybe you should open the door"

"What do you mean?"

I frown as I sit up. My eyes travel from the screen of the phone to the white door of my hotel room. "This is not funny, Chaeyoungie"

"Maybe she's right, mommy"

Lilibear mutters. "I mean, she looks like she's gonna faint anytime soon if you don't open the door now..."

"No, I don't understand"

I stand up from the bed. "Where are you guys actually?"

"We are actually at the Candy place"

Chaeyoungie says as she shows me a pamphlet of the said place. It's written Tokyo at the edge of it. My heart almost explodes when I saw it.

"No way" I mutter, feeling my knees go jelly

"Yes, way" Lilibear smiles. "It takes a lot for her to come and see you. Be nice, mommy"

"Yes, nice" Ji-Ae supplies before I hear her voice is a shrieking manner. "Oh my god! That cotton candy is so fluffy! I'm gonna die !!!"

I don't think I follow the conversation anymore as I drop my phone to the bed and run as fast as I can to the door and twist the knob to the left only to be bestowed with the sight of Lisa in long sleeves black t - shirt and a beige facemask that matches the color of the hat resting on top of her head.

She holds a box of what smells like Kimchi fried rice with her and I can't help but to snatch the box first from her hands. "Oh my god, I have been hungry!"

I say as a matter of fact as I peek inside the box and see a delicious fried rice hiding inside. "Oh, uh well I'm glad you're that hungry"

Lisa clears her throat, hand cupping the back of her neck. "I ... Umm ... I missed you"

She confesses and I look at her one more time before putting the box on my bed and hurry to run into her hug. "I missed you too" I stifle my sob as I press my face against the crook of her neck. "I'm so sorry" Lisa says as she scans my hair with her fingers. "I've been selfish but I don't want to lose you anymore"

"Me too"

I blink tears from my eyes. "Please don't be mad at me again, Lisa. It kills not talking to you"

"I guess it's the same thing with me" she manages a small smile as she cups my cheeks and guards my face so that our eyes can meet after so long.

And I have never feeling as much home as right now when she is looking at me in that way again, like I'm the only one who matters.

"Lilibear said you're always for me"

She begins and I hold my two cents until she finishes her thought. "And I didn't know why it was hard for me to see that when she and everyone else can clearly spot that"

"Maybe because you're an idiot?"

I say and Lisa laughs softly as she nods. "Maybe" she says. "I can always be an idiot when it comes to the prettiest blonde I love"

"Stop making me blush!"

"I like it when you blush" she rests her chin on top of my head as we hug. "You look so cute..."

"I'm not cute!!"

"Yes you are. To me" she chuckles before taking a deep breath. "Lilibear asked me once if I love you as much as you love me and I remember to walk away when she asked me that"

Lisa clears her throat which makes me feel afraid for a moment. Because what if she doesn't feel the same?

"I didn't want to tell her anything back then because I didn't want to say the wrong thing"

"Lisa..."

"No, please" she kisses my temple lovingly as she whispers. "Please let me finish"

"Alright"

I nod my head weakly.

"I love you, Roseanne"

"What?"

She nods her head, a smile on her face as she lifts my chin to meet my eyes. "I love you. I always do. I think it never changes"

"Lisa..."

"And I want to stop being stupid. You're the only one for me, Rosie. And I know I am the only one for you too. Let's just fall in love, celebrate life and be parents to the girls. I know I messed up big time but I'm here to stay now"

"Lisa..."

"You don't have to say anything" my partner says. "I'm not proposing you. We can call it whatever you want. A marriage or not, you are always mine. I know that now"

She says before I lean in to wrap my arms around her neck. "I love you so so much, Lisa"

I say and I can feel her face smiling at that fact. "Well, that makes the two of us. I love myself too"

"You're an asshole. You just ruined the moment!"

"Can't help it" she grins as I push her away. "I'm too charming for myself not to fall in love with me"

"You're not that charming, Manoban"

I roll my eyes playfully. "You're just so so"

"Oh, really?"

"Of course"

"Well, I guess you have no trouble seeing me around with other girls ... Ouch don't hit me with your pillow, woman!"

"You deserved that!"

I frown. "You just talked freely about how you would go out to date other girls ..."

"I was kidding"

Lisa says, pulling me into the comfort of her arms. "I love you, Rosie. Only you. So, is that a yes to a new beginning?"

"No" I say. "I don't want to begin again. It's time consuming. Let's just pick from where we left"

"Alright" she grins brighter. "That's better"

"I'm hungry" I tug Lisa to follow me to the bed. "Let's eat"

"As in eat or ...."

"Lisa, what the fuck?"

💙💙💙

30 votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 10.2K 28
Doctor AU. Lisa is new to Seoul Medical Hospital and quickly becomes attracted to fellow doctor, Park Chaeyoung, but unfortunately for her the trauma...
24.8K 1.2K 18
"break up with me,"Rosie said. "why can't you?" Jennie choked as Rosie looked away. "I.. I can't do it. Aren't you tired?" "You will regret this," Je...
1.3M 41.3K 52
[COMPLETED] Jennie is a hardworking surgeon who has spent her life trying to prove herself to her family, especially to her former older sister who h...
1.1M 29.5K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...