Chapter 32

Three of us waited in front of the Russo for the other two drivers and the girlfriend. Since I wanted to move and freshen up in peace, Lando and I had been to London before. So we could also get milk at a Starbucks coffee or a chocolate. With this in hand, we leaned against my friend's car and just waited for the others to come.

"Next time, they can wait, no matter how long you need to finish," Lando quipped. He had looked impatiently at his mobile phone. Mirella on my other side had started smoking, which I would have liked to have done. Fidgeting, I tried to resist the urge, with my body longing for nicotine. I always thought I could just stop, but it wasn't that easy.

My friend's eyebrows raised when he noticed my restlessness: "Do you have to go to the restroom or what's going on with you?" I looked at my friend in disbelief, I didn't expect that. Mirella had started laughing loudly, for which she got a nasty look from me. Lando, too, couldn't resist a giggling.

"No, I just hate to wait. A Laura Russo Lopez won't wait," I watched the Briton beside me insulted. He also had to laugh, which annoyed me a bit. The two chickpeas were enjoying me and my body was asking for the poison to damage my body. I caught myself telling myself over and over again not to think about cigarettes. Of course, I thought about them and so it went on.

I came out of my thoughts terrified when two hands huddled around my waist: "Don't pout, wasn't meant to be evil. The others are certainly right there, and then we can make London unsafe." The fact that I hadn't thought of them, but was fighting with myself, I preferred to keep for myself. Instead, I just nodded to my friend. Cuddled up to him, I saw my friend, who continued to smoke and drank her coffee.

I shrugged slightly when I suddenly heard George screaming. My friend let me go and just stand. To be fair, I just left him standing for Mirella at the airport. So, I stood a bit disenchanted next to Mirella, who had to laugh again because of my facial expression. She had finished the cigarette and expressed it on the floor.

Next to George was a pretty woman our age, this had to be Seychelle. Shyly, she stood next to her boyfriend, just waiting for the boys to break free. Lando quickly hugged them, too, before they came to us the few meters. George hugged and also Mirella, as the two had already met. Gentlemen like, the Williams driver introduced me and my best friend to his girlfriend. Unlike me, Mirella liked to hug other people, so she also took Seychelle into her arms. So that it wasn't quite so funny, I did, even though I didn't really like to have strangers too close to me.

Lando and George chatted immediately and probably let us girls away. With the three of us, an unpleasant silence occurred, which conjured a big smile on our lips.

"How old are you?" Mirella asked. She hated such silence because she was a somewhat overactive person. Before George's girlfriend could answer, Mirella's phone rang. I had been able to see briefly on the touchscreen, and I had read Manuel's name. Apologetically, my best friend looked at us and then stepped aside to make a phone call with her boyfriend.

For a short time, it was quiet between me and Seychelle when she broke it: "I'm 23 and you or only you?" If she wanted to hold up the conversation, I would answer her politely at 20. I also explained to her that Mirella and I always knew each other and were something like sisters. Nodding, she took note of this.

Luckily, Lily and Alex came back before this weird silence came back. The two had the longest journey with a good two hours, but seemed to be the fittest of all of us. I briefly saw Mirella, who was discussing with her boyfriend, but looked at me briefly and gave me a sign. I quickly shook my head because I knew exactly what she wanted from me. I was supposed to give her an alibi for yesterday, but I didn't want to have anything to do with it. It was enough that I knew, I didn't want to be part of their lives.