Chapter 29

After 13 hours on a plane, it was wonderful to be able to walk again. We had destroyed my plaster with the shower, even though we had really tried to fix it. From blow-drying to remodeling, we had tried everything. But since we couldn't get it back, I had the plaster off a few days earlier. For this Lando had won three associations, and now they tied them around my hand as best he could. My hand felt as hard as the plaster, but it was a good double the thickness. Which, of course, did not go unseen.

"Have you broken your hand again, or why is it even thicker than before?" Robert was the first to address me. Of course, it had immediately become quiet in the team and everyone wanted to know what had happened to my plaster.

I looked on the ground a little embarrassed: "Small accident with water." George couldn't resist a comment, which made me blush, which the Briton saw as confirmation of his theory. Admittedly his assumption had also been correct, after all Lando and I had sex in the shower.

The flight left me alone to George, who knew through my reaction that he was right. Even if he wanted to say something, he would have had to go through the whole plane or scream. Because unlike the out-of-flight, I had now sat down next to Claire. Like her, I had worked on a few things. Among other things, I had gone through the reports of my mother. Miraculously, luca, had sent new plan. I immediately forwarded them to the factory and waited for their answer. When I had them, I gave my mother the OK, so they could produce.

Everyone around me had already slept when I received an email from Dortilton Capital. I had opened the mail in disbelief, when I read the content, I was bad. This company made an offer through the flower and asked for a meeting. Reluctantly, I pushed the mail into important, but I didn't want to talk to Claire about it in the team plane. Even if everyone was just asleep, someone could still notice. I didn't want to take that risk, especially since Claire thought they still want to fight. But the numbers were already in the red, if a miracle isn't still happening, Claire really would have no choice.

The rest of the flight I had tried to sleep and throw music get other thoughts, but the mail was haunting my head. I was all the happier when the descent began, and we would land in Landon right away. My curly head would be waiting for me there, finally I would be united with my soul sister.

I waited impatiently at the baggage claim. Full of anticipation, I hadn't even seen the McLaren plane land shortly after us. That's why I was all the more frightened when I felt a breath on my ear.

"Do you regret it?" the voice sounded anxious. We hadn't spoken a word about sex because we were busy with the plaster and packing. But that Lando might think I saw it as a mistake shocked me. Never would anything that mattered to him be a mistake, other than when we argue. He had twisted my head so much that I would let him go through everything. His presence alone made me weak, how should I, then regret sex.

I turned to him and just shook my head before I had to stand on my toe to give him a kiss on his lip. Relief spread in the Englishman and he relaxed noticeably.

After we had our suitcases, Lando and I went to the lobby together. In addition to Lando, the other three riders were also in talks about the upcoming race in two weeks. The three were all the more shocked when Mirella could be heard screaming from afar. Without hesitation, I let go of Lando's hand and ran just as screaming towards my best friend.

As in movies, we ran towards each other, but we both had too much momentum. So, we both landed on the floor, which means I was lying on the floor and Mirella on me. Her dark eyes looked into my blue eyes, and we could only laugh. Her black tickled me in the face, which only made me laugh more.

At my head stood an amused Lando with his friends: "Do the ladies want to get up again or stay on the cold, dirty airport floor?" Shortly I pretended to think, but when my friend got up, I did the same to her. Nicely, my boyfriend also helped me with it, he had also taken my suitcase, I had just left it standing.