Chapter 68

"Time is up, please put down the pens and leave the room," I grabbed my pen with trembling hands and left the room. Now I couldn't do anything anymore, my fate was in the hands of the professors who evaluated my exams. Since I had failed verbally and in writing in business administration, I had to repeat both. Since the oral had already been in the morning, I could now go home.

Both Adriana and Juan would wait there, since I arrived On Tuesday, there was ice time between the two. Juan even uses the guest room, they had never argued so badly. With Spaniards it was always loud when arguing, but actually they got away with it immediately. This time, however, the dispute lasted already 5 days, which scared me a little.

Since I didn't want to get back between the fronts, I decided to allow myself time on the way home. As promised, however, I immediately called Lando, while I indulged in a little something with a Becker.

Sooner than expected, Lando had accepted the call: "How did it go, why do I ask, it must have gone great. It went great?" Lando seemed as nervous as I was during the trials.

'To be honest, I don't know. I always had an answer and was able to answer all the questions, but maybe everything was just total crap that I wrote. I need some distraction from the trials, what are Campari and Soda doing?" I could hear at the sound how Lando had probably forgotten them.

Hectic, he was looking for the two of them: "Soda made himself comfortable on the sofa and Campari... Oh no, Campari out! Let go of my shoe, it's not there to chew!" I just couldn't imagine the picture too well, so I had to laugh.

"I have to buy new shoes for the suit", Campari had probably not given the shoe anymore and Lando had no patience. I tried to stop laughing and have some pity for my friend, which I almost managed to do.

But something made me stupid: "Why are your suits not in your closet, or can Campari now open cupboards and doors?" On the other hand, it remained quiet for a short time, as Lando was probably looking for an excuse, but found none.

'Was too lazy to clear them in the closet, so they were still with the other shoes. I had no idea that the Beast was snapping these shoes. This devil has something against me!" now Lando theatrically exalytes. Campari could be a little devil, at least towards my friend. But they needed it, I was sure.

I sat down in the sun with my nut stick and enjoyed the cold December air: "Tomorrow I'll be back, then you're not alone with the two of them anymore. Have you already bought the vouchers for Christmas?"

"A luxury weekend in a five-star spa hotel in St-Moritz for my parents, once a five-star hotel in Crans-Montana for your adoptive parents, once a luxury weekend with a five-star hotel in the south of France for your mother and Luca and another luxury weekend with a five-star hotel in South Tyrol for your father and Mary", I exhaled with relief. All I needed was the presents for Mirella and my two brothers, but it wasn't hard with two little boys. At Mirella I had to think for a long time, because we felt we had given ourselves everything once, from chains to socks, everything had been there once in the last 20 years.

I bit my nut stick and was just relieved that I had almost all the presents: "What are you giving to the guys? I have no idea what to give Mirella." Perhaps his idea was also appropriate for a newly separated woman who had an abortion.

"We don't give ourselves anything," my corners of my mouth sank to my knees. At the same time, I was a little disappointed that the boys didn't give themselves anything. For me, this was simply a sign of appreciation, whereby I am also a person who gives better than gets.

Maybe a little too horrified, I quipped: "Honestly now? You don't give yourself anything? Not even a bar of chocolate? I thought you were so close friends." Lando didn't seem to fully understand my reasoning and shock.