Chapter 28

I am cursing the headset and wanted to kick it somewhere. Grosjean had just shot Russell, George had done few positions well and could have done one or two more positions. Now all our hopes lay on Kubica.

I briefly looked over my shoulder to George, who had just arrived in the box. Disappointment and anger could be seen as the driver quickly made his way into the motorhome. I would have liked to have encouraged him a little, but the race wasn't finished and there was still a Williams driver. It was also better if George could calm down alone. Surely, he wouldn't need anyone to squeak him now.

Lando was just driving behind me, which would made me deaf without a headset. I quickly put back the protection for the ears and at the same time the means of communication. By pressing a button, I could now hear Robert's funk. He was just in second last place, behind him was Sainz, who had a problem after a contact. Thanks to the Safety Car, he would probably be able to keep his place a little bit, but for a long time he wouldn't be able to.

As soon as the race was released, there was contact between two cars further in front, this time it caught Stroll. He was able to continue, but much more behind Sainz, with which we had made a  place up. But Carlos had come ever closer to Robert and would soon be able to overtake him.

In fact, Carlos didn't need a lap to get past Williams. It was frustrating even though we all knew we didn't have a chance against a McLaren car. When Stroll drove past Kubica, I would have preferred to scream. If my hand weren't already in a plaster, I would have one at the latest after this race. I really had to pull myself together to not beat it anywhere. My temperament was sometimes really hard to control, even if I wasn't always trying to freak out when something wasn't going the way I wanted it to.

In the end Robert was able to make up for another place and finished second. Vettel won ahead of Leclerc and Lando finished seventh. I was a little disappointed with our result, although you could probably have guessed it, but I didn't want to give up hope. With more luck, George might have been able to get a point, but what if questions were of no use to us.

While the Ferrari was cheering, I went into the pits and briefly patted Robert on the shoulder. Matt smiled at me on the pole, which also made my mouth angles shrug upwards. He had given everything he could, this car was not capable of more.

I hurriedly crossed the paddock to the McLaren building, where I immediately went into Lando's room. But it would probably take some time for the Englishman to come. Even though he was not on the podium, he too had to give interviews. I could only imagine how he wanted to fall and have a comment on us. Of course, it was something new, something that had never happened before, as far as I knew a couple were working in two different teams.

My phone rang again, and I could see my adoptive mother's number: "Adriana, I would have told you, but the press surprised us." From the other side I could only hear a laugh, I had not expected that. When I told her that with Williams, she was almost angry because everyone before her knew. That's why I had expected an even more violent reaction, after all, she had to learn from the press that her daughter now had a boyfriend.

"I'm not angry, even if I wouldn't have liked to know it from the TV. But finally you have a man by your side who doesn't look like freshly released. By the way, I'm supposed to tell you about Juan, that he cuts off the boy's eggs when he hurts you," now I had to laugh too. Juan was my adoptive father and was probably one of the dearest people in the world. Lando would probably have to be more afraid of Adriana.

I briefly talked to her before saying goodbye. But it didn't take a second and I had the phone on my ear again. This time, however, I was not so nicely greeted by Dad. He had been so angry that he didn't even realize he was talking to me in Italian. I couldn't think of what he threw at me and Lando, but I couldn't understand him. I was just waiting for his speech to decrease, only to draw his attention to the language.

"I should never have agreed that you would do an internship with Williams. You should learn to run a business there and not foul with a driver. Do you want to make the same mistake as me and your mom?" he sat. By mistake, he meant me, he had just actually called me a mistake.

Injured, I tried to stay strong: "The mistake is now on, good day still Dad." Before I pressed the red button, I had heard my father trying to make good. But he had crossed a line. For the next 24 hours I wouldn't want to hear anything from him. So I turned off my phone completely. I put my head on the wall, as if it were giving me a stop.

Two arms snaked around me from behind and lips began to caress my neck. My tears were sealed, but my lower body pulled together. When I leaned against my friend's chest, he wanted to stop. But I held his head so that he could not let go of my neck. I tried hard to suppress a groan, but a wheezing then escaped me. I could feel Lando's laughter too clearly, which brought me back to reality. Not only that, but I quickly took my hand off his head and turned around in his arms.

Worried, my friend saw me and wiped away my tears: "What happened? Have you read comments or articles again?» He wanted to talk further when I interrupted him and told him about the phone call with my father. Silently he listened to me and then pulled me to his chest, that he was sweaty, I didn't care.

He wanted to encourage me, but he couldn't. He didn't know my father so well to say it wasn't meant that way. So, the only thing Lando could do was hold me and swipe my hair.

When I felt safe enough, I easily broke away from him: "Now your sweat sticks to me." I tried to look at him a bit disgusted, but I didn't think it was that bad. My friend still had to laugh at what I used to escape from his arms. Only the wall was behind me, at the first moment this came to me because I could lean on it. The next moment, however, I was caught again.

To the left and right of my head, Lando leaned: "Then we should both take a shower." Playfully he looked at me, but my abdomen had seen it as an invitation and pulled up even more. I could swear that you could see a spot soon.

Unconsciously, I bit myself again on the lip, which made Lando swallow. My mind told me to stop now, but my body kept going. My hand, which was in plaster, I put in his neck and with the other stroke I put his belly down, to his groin. In doing so, I pay attention to every emotion in my friend's face. His eye color seemed to have darkened a little as he pushed me back against the wall. But I kept my hands on his body.

"Laura we should stop better, I can't keep my friend quiet for long if you touch me like that," he had put a hand on mine. We were really close. So close that his hand now slightly swiped my middle. This touch made my knees soften.

Society was still trying to convince women that it was not possible to have sex. The man always has to start, the woman has only to agree. But at that moment I wanted sex more than anything. I wanted to have Lando in me, to be closer to him than ever before.

I briefly licked my lips to moisturize them: "What if I don't want to stop?" Lando's pressure increased a bit, but he didn't hurt me. His eyes had become even darker. But I was nervous. It had spread a little in me, too, but the desire had prevailed in me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you to do anything, after all, we wanted to tackle it slowly," I just nodded. To show that he wanted it too, he took his hand back from mine and kissed me.

When my hand arrived at the site of Lando's penis, the racer coughed in the kiss. After was layers of fabric between my hand and his best piece. But I could already feel something slowly happening to him.

Lando slowly slid under my shirt and pushed it up slightly. Shortly after, I broke away from him and pulled the garment over my head with his help. Since we had already separated anyway, the Englishman also took off his shirt. He may not have had the biggest muscles, but they were clearly defined, which looked a thousand times better than any bodybuilder muscles.

My friend pulled me back, there was some distance between me and the wall. With both hands he drove to my back, which made me moan a little. Blindly, the Briton tried to open the clasp of my bra. Emphasis on tried, because he was already desperate for it. In order not to completely break the mood, I reached for it myself and skillfully opened the last garment, which was still on my torso.

When my bare torso was pressed against the cold wall, my nipples became even harder and short, if possible. Shortly Lando had just looked at my bust, which made me nervous for a short time. I didn't have the biggest bust, but I wasn't the biggest woman either.

With one hand he began to massage my left breast and kissed my neck again. With which all the lights of reason went out in me. My Healthy Hand got lost in Lando's hair with the other I tried to give myself additional support, which I desperately needed. For Lando had let go of my neck and sucked and kissed my breast.

Neither Lando nor I had thought that every second someone could have come in. But when steps were heard, we both paused. My friend had stood upright to look at me. Luckily, the person went on, which encouraged us to move on. Only Lando moved the whole thing into his own shower.

Before he could spoil me further, I got down on my knees and pulled down not only the racing suit, but also his pants. I briefly looked at him, so he could give me permission. Hardly noticeably not my friend to me, and so I also pulled down his underpants.

Since the room was tiny, Lando could start to set the temperature. He had to pause again and again, because the lust overcame him. Finally, I had first taken his penis in my hand and once licked his shaft up to his acorn until I took it in my mouth.

When I felt him start twitching slightly, I let him slide out of my mouth and straightened up again. As sexy as possible I opened my shorts and pulled them down with my thong. Immediately I also stripped my sneakers and socks off my feet. Lando had done the same to me, which is why we were both completely naked now.

Before we disappeared into the shower, Lando had taken a condom from his backpack. He wanted to open it, but I took it out of his hand. As I put the rubber on him, we kissed again. Lando had found one hand to my middle and once drove through my wet vagina. I could immediately see a grin on his lip.

Without warning, my friend lifted me up and went with me to the shower cubicle next to us. He had let the water run all the time, so the temperature was somewhat correct. For me, it was easy to hot, but Lando seemed to be right.

In order to give me a better stop, he certainly pushed me, but not too firmly against the wall. With my healthy hand I reached for his tail and placed it at my entrance. Slowly I let myself sink piece by piece on him. Since I hadn't had sex for a long time, my hole had to be stretched again, which hurt slightly.

Lando tried to distract me with kisses, which only partially worked. But it only took me a few seconds to push myself up to my friend's shoulder, only to let him sink again. Carefully, Lando tried to move against it, which put me in ecstasy. His lips kept running over my breasts as I tried to get even more. Not because I could fall down, but because Lando pushed me to the edge of my consciousness. It may not have been the perfect sex, but it was with the perfect person.