Chapter 71

Swearing, I crashed against the wall, as Lando had placed a box directly at the end of the stairs, which I had overlooked in the semi-darkness. From above, you could still hear campari's yelling, so I continued my journey to Lando's gaming room.

I opened the door with force: "Lando... Ahhh! Oh you shit!" I had been received by the singing fir tree, and my heart had slipped into my pants. Lando, who had heard me and looked at me, laughed a hole in my stomach. I looked at him with a warning, because I was subtly embarrassed that I had been so frightened in a live stream.

"Greetings from the guys. What did you want from me?" my friend had gathered again. His eyes were still glassy as he was in tears with laughter. I simply ignored this fact, as did the fact that we were still to be heard and seen.

"Greetings back," before I'd forget, "Have you seen Camparis Teddy. He's yelling my ears full and I can't find the stupid thing.' Yes our dog had a teddy, even if only for three days. Those three days had sufficed for him to fall in love with the thing and to be obsessed with it.

Lando pondered briefly, but then shook his head: "No idea where he left the thing behind, let him look for himself." I raised an eyebrow because we both knew campari'd rather howl our ears like a toddler. Inwardly, I cursed the fan who had sent this orange teddy since Campari saw this teddy in Lando's hand. He had immediately ripped it out of my friend's hand and did not want to give it away. Unfortunately, from time to time he moved the thing like toddlers, instead of looking for the thing, he started to howl loudly. He got on the nerves of all of us, including soda.

"Maybe he put it here somewhere. By the way, thanks to the fan who sent an orange teddy, our dog is obsessed with him," the last part I said into the microphone on Lando's headphones. Lando laughed again and began to explain to the boys and his fans what Campari was doing for an uprising. While he was doing this, I searched the room for the stupid thing.

I even crawled under the desk: "Ah! Got him!" I triumphantly held the thing up as I crawled out under the table. With that Campari would calm down again and I could look on 3 hazelnuts for Cinderella in peace.

"Oh Lando before I forget it, please pack your suitcase and the box by the stairs, please you can get into the car," I reminded my friend of his duties as He walked out. I couldn't have it if we had to pack in the morning. Everything that was possible should already be packed in the suitcases and boxes today. We definitely had too many things, but we would also be away for over two weeks, travelling between four countries. It was mainly Lando's training stuff and things he needed to stream, as he also wanted to be online during the festive season. Then there were the things of Campari and Soda, which on the whole just looked like we wanted to move.

Arriving at the top, I handed over his plush toy to the yelling puppy, which was immediately quiet. Carefully, Soda took her paws from her ears and tried to thank me with her eyes. I stroked the girl over her head before lifting her up and then sitting on my lap so we could both sit in my sofa corner. She watched the cheesy Christmas classic with me while Campari played with his teddy.

Dreamily, I watched Cinderella ride away with her prince: "A prince already has something. So romantic and attentive, and just so sexy." I didn't expect an answer because I was alone with the dogs. I was all the more frightened when my friend drew attention to himself.

"Hey, I thought you were standing on racers and finding my racing suit hot," he watched me suspiciously. He had leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms. Admittedly, it just looked hot, but I would probably never tell my boyfriend.

I picked up soda on the sofa and stand to go to my friend: "The race suits are also hot, especially after a race. In addition, it is estimated that there are more racers than princes who could be considered as partners. So no competition at all for a badboy like you." So I went down from his shoulders to his best piece and kissed him. I could only feel that he liked it too well and I too could feel my desire.