Chapter 62

Anyone who has been separated from their friend for 2 1/2 weeks knows how good it is to be with this person again. Since I had landed at the small private airport of London with my private plane, there were only a few staff. So I had confidently dropped my bags and left the suitcase standing when I could see Lando.

As he held me in his arms, I felt ten kilos lighter because a psychological burden had fallen on me. I pressed my body firmly on the British because I was afraid I could just imagine it all. But I was really in London and Lando really picked me up from the airport.

"I missed you so much," I snbeated to his chest. I pulled in his familiar fragrance, which warmed me from the inside. Instantly, I felt Lando hold me tighter and put a kiss on my head.

He snwered into my hair: "I'm just like you, those two weeks were more like two years." I could only agree with him, because it really felt like years had passed. As much as we had both experienced in the between times, others probably did not experience in two years.

Carefully I put my head in my neck so that I could finally feel his lips. Luckily, Lando immediately understood what I wanted and put his lips on mine. This time it felt different from everyone else, much more intense and full of feelings. God, how much I missed his lips and closeness.

If we didn't have air to live, we probably would never have solved: "Your luggage, Miss." An employee had been so nice and had taken my suitcase and bag. She put her next to me and I thanked her.

Before I could touch the handle of my suitcase, Lando had already grabbed it. Laughing, he gave me another kiss and took my hand. I could just shake my head and follow him.

"Why suddenly so hurried, Mr Norris?" I raised him. Because his pace was definitely faster than normal, because I almost had to jog to keep up. But he stopped in front of his car, where he quickly loaded my suitcase.

He looked at me with a grin: "Because I have my charming girlfriend back and would like to be alone with her. After all, two weeks is too long and the week before we didn't really have time for two. Nothing against your family, but I almost never had you alone." Slightly smouldering, he looked at me, so I gave him a kiss again and went to the car door.

"Well, let's go. Heard that a certain Briton wanted to prepare a date for tonight," I shouted at him across the roof of the car. He grinned at me broadly and got into the car like me. There he once bent over the center console and kissed me.

Like a child at Christmas, he grinned: "How much I missed it. For the next few days, I'm not going to let you out of sight for a second." I had to laugh because he was a bit overblown and I admitted i was a bit scared that he was serious.

"Please let me go to the toilet alone," I begged for fun. Lando pretended to really think and finally agreed. Maybe it was because we were only together for a short time, but peeing before Lando was already uncomfortable when I thought about it. You don't have to share every moment of your life with your partner, just what happens in the toilet doesn't have to be experienced by everyone.

Relaxed, I made it into the passenger seat: "Have you already spoken to your parents about Christmas?" I wanted to know about him, because Christmas was already dangerously close. Lando nodded, but didn't say a word, which annoyed me.

"What did you do with them?" I wanted to know a little more energetically about him. Lando only seemed to realize that he hadn't said anything.

Why he smiled at me apologetically and finally told me the agreements: "We'll go to them on December 22nd and then go home after the celebration on December 24th so that we can fly to Italy in the morning."