Chapter 61

"And that really doesn't hurt both of them?" I asked the doctor for the most tamer. So slowly she seemed annoyed by me, so I decided to stay still and just hold Mirella's hand.

The doctor pulled the forehand, so we couldn't see Mirella's abdomen: "No it doesn't hurt and will be over quickly." The woman disappeared behind the curtain. When I could hear the sound of the sucker, I got bad. Automatically I pressed my girlfriend's hand a little tighter and tried to imagine that I was at home. Unfortunately, my success was only small, because the pictures I had seen on the Internet haunted my head.

But slightly anxious my friend looked at me, not that she regretted her decision, but the fear of being in pain was there: "The whole haunt is over and your body belongs to you again."

"Thank you, without you, I wouldn't know how I could live. I know how you stand on the subject and how difficult it is for you to be here, but you're here. You are the best thing that could have happened to me, and I am so grateful to you for that", if I had not listened to the sound of suction, I would have been moved.

So I only patted her back of the hand with my free hand: "For such moments there are best friends, but there is definitely more beautiful than this sound." To my and Mirella's happiness, the sucker stopped and the assistant probably left the room with the removed embryo.

The curtain was removed, and I could see the doctor again. Their face went as it should, now we just had to wait for the anesthetic to follow. For the between time my girlfriend was covered. So that Mirella could relax, we were also taken to another room next door, where it also had a TV.

Since we had nothing better to do, I turned on the device. Unfortunately, only scrap came, so I turned the thing off again. Bored, I looked down the street from the window as Mirella stared at the TV.

"I'm going to be sterilized, something like this should never happen again," I turned to my girlfriend perplexed. I didn't expect that at that moment, but I could understand it very well. She had never wanted children and didn't want to. Everyone else would have tried to reconcile them and stop them, but I nodded.

I smiled at her slightly: "Holding in your hand, I have practice now. We will do it together, but please wait until next year when I study here again." She nodded weakly, as the anesthetic made her a little tired.

"You can make your eyes quiet, I'm there, and it will take some time before we can get to the hotel," I reassured my friend. She had been told that she would have liked to close her eyes, but had not dared. She probably didn't want to leave me 'alone', but that's how I could try to reach Lando. He would have to be back in England by now, so the time shift was no longer a problem.

I sat down in the corner of the room and waited a little while to make sure Mirella had fallen asleep. Without torching for a long time, I called Lando via video call. As if he had just been waiting for it, he also took the call pretty quickly.

"Hey, are you back in the hotel?" I actually wanted to call him there, but plans can just change. I shook my head and explained that Mirella was so exhausted by the narcotics that she had fallen asleep.

I made it a little more comfortable on the chair while I was healing my phone in front of me: "Did I miss something next to the track that I couldn't see through the TV? Someone a new girlfriend or any other drama?"

"No, only Charles wanted to know if you would be in Abu Dhabi. He's really worried about how the other girls will react to Charlotte," to be honest, Charles was right to worry. I don't know the details of the separation with Giada and getting to know Charlotte, but what you know sounds quite sneaky.

I sighed: "It could get pretty nasty, at least when it comes to Lily and Seychelle. The two hold on to Giada and find the circumstances not exactly tingling. To be honest, I don't think it's great, but in the end it's a matter between the three."