Chapter 85

Together with the others, we enjoyed another week in Monaco before Lando and I returned to Switzerland. "How I hate traveling." Lando was fully packed with our luggage, while I had the lines in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Then have fun with your job for the next few years," I said, slightly annoyed. I was tired, hungry and had problems with the bag, which constantly slipped off my shoulder. On the other hand, Campari was on a leash all the time and wanted to go to the front door of our chalet. But I didn't get far, because my dear dog had discovered something in the snow and wanted to go there. Badly, that the door and the thing were not in the same direction, which is why I was pulled in the other direction by Campari.

Annoyed, I turned 180 degrees to my dogs: "Campari not now. We go into the warmth." With this I tried to pull him in the other direction, which was quite without a chance, since he already had a lot of strength. Soda, on the other hand, had made herself comfortable on the snow-covered floor and looked forward to me and her friend.

"Instead of laughing, you could also help me, my friend," I tried to get help from my boyfriend. But as Lando was, he preferred to laugh at me and watch instead of rushing to my aid. I had a great friend.

"Your dog," he said between his laughs, "you'll be done with that. I'll turn on the heating so that it's nice and warm when you come back." Everyone wants a boyfriend like that, but I just had a different problem than Lando. Which is why I turned back to Campari.

"Come, boy, soda and I also want to get into the warmth. There is also food there", with the latter both heads turned from my dogs to me. They were just devoured, but in this case I was happy about it. Because now I could also go with the two in the warm house, although it was not yet really warm. So I kept my jacket and shoes on while I let the dogs off the leash.

They immediately jumped up on me, as they now wanted to have their promised food: "Where is the suitcase with the dog food?!" I waited briefly for an answer, but Lando was probably out of earshot, so I had to search for myself. At least that's what I thought, because Campari and Soda were faster than I. With a bark in front of a suitcase, they indicated to me that their food was there.

You're both just too, yes that's you, I both scratched their heads. Campari quickly evaded me and nudged his nose on the suitcase so that I would finally get him food. Shaking my head, I opened the suitcase and took out the desired food and two bowls.

When the two of them were taken care of, I took advantage of the quiet minute and took my mobile phone in my hand. Immediately, many me the pop-up news of a newspaper about the new virus. I wiped away the news because it scared me on the one hand and was far away on the other.

"All right with you?", I immediately put the phone away. Instead, I looked at my boyfriend and nodded slightly. Internally, I forced myself to suppress what I read, because it was not a threat to me. Ebola was also deadly and yet it didn't scare me because it wasn't with us, but something felt different.

Lando came to me and hugged me tightly: "How about a cell phone free week? Just you, me and well the two here." He nodded in the direction of our dogs, who were still greedy about eating.

"That sounds great," it really did. Due to our professions, we were almost tied to our mobile phone, a break would not hurt both of us. In addition, we should fully enjoy the time together, because it would probably be a rare commodity this year.

My boyfriend started grinning, "And I already know what we're going to do over time." He detached his arms from me and took my right hand in his instead.

"Where are we going?", I didn't get a correct answer. Instead, he dragged me up the stairs with him and grinned. As contagious as this one was, I had to laugh easily and just let him do it.