Princess

i made a cinderella edit that kind of inspired this. you can find it on my edit IG @ v0iddreams. in the meantime, enjoy this collab 👉🏻👈🏻

Dandelionbaby

"I guess I could be Aurora," Betty said, forming a smile as she made her way through the sentence. "Or Cinderella." "What, because of your hair?" Jughead asked with a small chuckle as he connected the dots between all three women. "Well, duh," (one of) the blonde(s) replied with a sarcastic roll of her eyes.

“What? Is the next thing you’re gonna ask me what prince I could be?” “How'd you guess?” Betty played along, twirling her hair around her finger. "Don't you dare say it," Jughead said with playful aggression in his tone. "I'm gonna say it," Betty laughed, her eyebrows raised to taunt him. "Do no--"

"You look like Eric," she giggled, watching his expression change as he closed his eyes and nodded, a frown-smile playing at his lips. There it is. “Well, you don’t have red hair and I'm not gonna be a prince to Cheryl Blossom,” Jughead sighed playfully before standing up to meet the blonde.

"Fine," Betty huffed with a drawn-out vowel sound. "You can be Prince Charming." "So, I take it you decided on Cinderella?" he asked, his hand idling on her knee. She replied with a nod before he put his hands on each of her shoulders and said, "Whoever you choose, you'd still be my princess," before pulling her forward for a kiss on the blonde's forehead.

The blonde smiled giddily, her eyes closing as he kissed her forehead once more. “I think we should go as Cinderella and Prince Charming,” Betty sighed dreamily. "If that's what makes you happy," he smiled while she nodded, her eyes gleaming with happiness. He chuckled quietly, looking at her in all her glow. "My princess," he said softly.

“Well, as my prince, you have to kiss me,” Betty smiled, her eyes glittering with love and admiration for the man standing in front of her. “Anything for you, sweetheart,” Jug mumbled, his hand under the blonde's chin tilting it up to reach her lips. Her hands wrapped around his torso, bringing him closer as he kissed her lips, and then her cheeks and then her chin. She giggled when he kissed her nose once more.

"Maybe we should study for our characters," Betty laughed before Jughead quickly refuted, remarking, "No, no way," with a laugh and dismissive wave. "What? Why not?" Betty asked, slowly starting to cuddle her pillow. "Because your idea of studying is watching the same Disney movie over and over on a loop until you fall asleep on my chest."

“That’s the whole point!” Betty dismissed, looking up at him with her big doe eyes. Jughead rolled his eyes before crawling up on the bed, settling himself beside her so that her cross legged knees were touching his side. "Don't you wanna stay up late and watch 1950s cartoons with me?" she asked in a comical pouty voice.

Jughead looked at her with a laughing scoff, saying, "But you won't even make it through the movie. You get forty minutes in and you're out like a light," he said, putting his arm around the blonde. He pulled her down beside him and kissed the top of her head. “Is that what you really want to do?” he asked softly, knowing himself too well that he would do whatever she asked of him.

She nodded her head with a hopeful gleam in her eye and Jughead couldn't help but offer an open-lipped smile and the response of, "Okay, but I better not see sleeping beauty before the credits." "Wrong movie," Betty said playfully as he reached forward for the remote.

“I’m just teasing,” Jughead replied glancing at her playfully. “Me too,” the blonde smiled, snuggling underneath the covers as he got the movie going. As if he could predict the future, Betty was yawning within ten minutes. "Told you," Jughead mumbled before going to pause the movie. "No, keep it on," Betty said drowsily, lazily trying to pry his hand from the remote. "You're falling asleep, Betts,"

“No, I’m not,” she argued softly, her cheek nestled against his chest and finding comfort in his steady heartbeat. “Just admit that you need to sleep,” Jughead said laying a hand on the side of her face. "No, I'm...I'm wide awake," Betty replied, her voice trailing off as her eyes closed and hand fell against his chest, slightly bunching the fabric of his tee shirt in her loose fist. He kissed the top of her head before pressing pause on the TV and turning it off. "Sleep well, my princess."