What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)

NSFW-ish

Jughead's POV

I woke up the next morning before Betty and remembered what I had to do. I pulled my phone off her nightstand, texting Veronica.

Me: You're gonna hate me.

Veronica: How much money do you need?

Me: That depends, how much are silk nightgowns?

Veronica: Oh, no need to go buy one. I already got her one. I was gonna give it to you for her when you guys were gonna do it. Looks like I was right on time...

Me: Great, can I come to pick it up?

Veronica: Yeah, of course!

Me: I'll be over in ten

I set my phone back down and pulled my jeans back on, given I just slept in my white tank top and boxers. I threw on my jacket over my tank top and found a piece of notebook paper and a pen on Betty's desk, scribbling a note and picking up my phone before slipping up.

Betty's POV

I woke up and noticed that I was alone in my bed. I sat up, confused and started looking around the room for any trace of Jug. I found a note on my desk and walked over to go read it.

"Went to go pick up a surprise for you. I should be back soon. ~ Jug"

"Well, isn't someone being quite the sugar daddy?" I mumbled to myself jokingly, running a hand through my hair and falling back onto my bed tiredly. I grabbed my phone and texted Jug.

Me: Are you almost back? I got your note

The message was instantly read but he didn't start typing like he usually does. Suddenly, I saw him walk back into my room with another gift box in his hands and a smile on his lips. "Jughead Jones, what are you up to?" I asked, getting up and coming over to him.

"Surprise," was his only response as he handed me the box. "I hope you like it," he said almost shyly, putting both of his hands behind his back as I turned around and set the box on my bed, opening the lid. More silk.

I lifted out the fabric and found it was a creme silk nightgown, just like the one I've always wanted! How did he know about all of this? I turned around with my jaw nearly dropped and the nightgown in my hands as Jughead looked at me nervously. "Well?" he asked.

I hugged him tightly, kissing all over his cheek and jawline, repeating, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jughead hugged me back and chuckled at my eagerness, responding, "You're welcome, baby. I'm so glad you like it."

I pulled away and excitedly kissed him on the lips, my palms against the back of his neck, causing the nightgown to slip down to my arm. "I'm gonna go try it on," I said, happily after we stopped kissing, the smile on lips not leaving for a second as I made my way to the bathroom.

Jughead's POV

I really hoped I was doing this right. For Betty's sake, everything had to be perfect; as if her journal came to life. I need to make sure I fulfilled what she wanted. I waited a few more seconds before the bathroom door opened and Betty stepped out in her new nightgown.

Everything stopped. She seemed to walk in slow motion as her gaze lifted slowly from the ground up. She was an angel. And then I saw it; "The glow radiating from my skin and hair." My eyes were wide and in love as she approached me. "How do I look?" she asked shyly, looking down again.

"B-Beautiful. You look...wow," I replied, tripping over my words. Betty giggled in response. Damn, she was irresistible. "Do you have any plans today?" I asked in a husky whisper. "No," she whispered back, our lips inching closer by the second. "No distractions. I'm all yours," she said, eyes closing as her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and her lips shot to mine.

I lifted her up for her legs to wrap around my waist and sat back on her bed so now she was on top of me, just like she wanted to be. Betty pulled away and looked around the room, seeing the curtains separated on each side of her windows and the creme silk that covered herself and the bed we were on.

her breathing picked up and she slightly squirmed, seeing everything set up as she'd imagined it. She looked back down at me, her hands on either side of my jawline, and smiled, kissing me urgently once more.

"The morning light was exposed through the windows lining the walls. We were secluded with absolutely no distractions except each other."

Check.

"The whole room was dressed in creme silk and there was a glow radiating from my hair and skin. "

Check.

I remembered the previous sentence and did as I was subliminally told.

"He'd put his lips on my neck and it'd feel like heaven."

Check.

I leaned in, my hands on Betty's back as my lips dove to her neck. She gasped lightly as I began sucking on her delicate skin. Her hands gripped into my shoulder blades as she lightly grinded against me in her attempt to come closer, whispering my name, "Juggie," before sighing the same sobriquet again.

His name would be the only thing I knew how to pronounce in this state of bliss. I'd whisper it once: "Juggie." I'd repeat it in a sigh: "Juggie."

Check.

I pulled away for a second, seeing how my lips left pastel marks on Betty's neck in their wake.

"...When I could feel the hues of purple and pink forming on my neck."

Check.

When I looked up, she was slowly bringing the spaghetti straps of her nightgown down her shoulders.

"The straps of my nightgown were falling down, down, down..."

Check. Check. Check.

---

Betty collapsed beside me after her high, her hair fanning out against the silk pillowcase as she cuddled up to me, a wide and invincible smile across her lips as she giggled. "That was," she paused at a loss of words, her breath still trying to catch up to her.

"Perfect," she decided, looking me straight in the eyes as I pulled her sheets over her and I. "But, I have to ask, did Veronica tell you?" Betty asked in a sigh, her arm wrapping around my side. "No, babe. I found your notebook and I didn't want to snoop--"

"I'm glad you did," she said, lightly nodding. "I just wish you didn't go through so much work to--" Now it was my turn to interrupt. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, my hand on her neck. "Well, yeah, of course, but--"

"But nothing," I replied softly, tucking a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she eased into my touch. "As long as you're happy and taken care of, that's all that matters." Betty giggled in response, coming closer and saying, "I love our pillow talk," before placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Can you promise me something, babygirl?" I asked, getting more serious and gaining a nod in response. "Whenever you wanna try something, or you get another one of these fantasies, tell me. I wanna do what you want; whatever will make you happy," I said.

"And I will, from now on," Betty replied, holding out her pinky. "No more secrets," she said as I laced our pinkies together and she placed a kiss on my jawline. And as she laid her head against my chest and I stroked my fingers through her hair, I got the satisfaction of knowing that she got what she wanted.