Harder

ANNNNNNDDDDDD ANOTHER  collab!!! (no DD/LG this time; surprised?) Enjoy!!!

NSFW

"Jug?" Betty called out as she came into the kitchen. "Yeah, Betts?" Jughead replied, an arm around her waist pulling her to sit on his lap. "I miss you, baby," she whined, her arms hanging loosely around his neck and laying her head against his heart.

"I'm right here, sweetheart," Jughead chuckled. "But this is the first time we've hung out in what, a week?" Betty asked, savoring even the slightest of touches from him as he ran his hand up and down her shoulder.

"I know we've both been really busy lately, but that just makes seeing you so much better," he responded with a smile. She replied with a hum, holding his hand tighter with a sigh. He adjusted her legs for her to sit more comfortably, his hand supporting her backside so she wouldn't fall.

"Baby, this is all gonna work out in the end. I promise you," Jughead sighed, placing a chaste kiss to the top of Betty's head. She lifted her head and smiled before he connected his lips to hers. 

The kiss deepened and soon one of her legs swung to his side, straddling before he picked her up and held her. Betty giggled as Jughead walked the two of them up the stairs, her legs wrapped around his waist.

It wasn't long before he was laying her on the bed, stripping himself of his shirt before coming over her. A hand on Jughead's chest stopped him. "I wanna lead."

Betty had a leg wrapped around him, turning them both over and giggling as she slightly grinded against him. She threw off her shirt, skirt to follow and leaned forward, pressing kisses against his neck and chest.

"Baby, can I please taste you?" Jughead pleaded, his hands holding her inner thighs. Betty was too lost in her own world of need to respond, her kisses becoming more urgent. All of a sudden, she was on her back again, his fingers unclasping the hooks of her bra before trailing his fingertips down her stomach until he reached the waistband of her panties, slowly pulling them down.

"I'm leading, remember?" Betty slightly laughed, turning them over once more. Jughead smiled at her dominance and pulled her up higher by her legs. "Eager, are we?" "Just come here and let me please you. Please, baby."

With a giggled, she scooted up, placing her hands firmly on the comforter in front of her to keep balance. "Fuck, Jug," Betty moaned as the hands on her hips pushed her back and forth across his tongue.

Her jaw dropped in a gasp, eyes closing tightly as she realized Jughead had no intention of being slow. Betty grasped the sheets tighter, leaning forward slightly as his palms pressed against the skin of her inner thighs. "Fuck, Juggie, that feels so good."

He grunted seductively in response, focusing only on her as she writhed against him.  Nipping at her lips earning a weak whimper from the blonde who was barely hanging on. "More please," she pleaded with pouty lips, hoping he would soon give the same attention to her clit.

Betty's thoughts must have been out loud because the next thing she felt was Jughead's tongue where she wanted it most. She wouldn't let herself fall into release; not yet at least. Moving back, she found a way to straddle his stomach before unbuttoning his jeans.

"What's wrong?" Jughead asked, confused as to why she would stop so abruptly. "Nothing," Betty answered, now sliding down any of his remaining clothes. "I just decided I want you in me when I cum for you."

"You know, I wasn't done. And I planned on making you cum more than once," he said, his hand grasping at her waist to pull her back to where she was. "No, Jug, I want to feel you inside me. And I can tell," she paused, tugging off any of his remaining clothing. "You want the same thing."

Jughead did nothing except smirk in response before Betty slowly grinded against him for friction. Enough was enough ads he leaned forward and lowered her onto himself slowly. A moan fell from both of their mouths as she gripped his shoulders.

"You're so wet, Betts," Jughead groaned out in bliss, his hands guiding her hips. "Ju-Juggie," Betty mewled, her nails clawing at his back. "Harder, please," she whined. He didn't oblige, however, simply teasing her with a smirk before she groaned and threw her head back.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Betty begged breathlessly, raising and pushing her self more aggressively. "Where is it?" Jughead asked, not even having to finish his thought before she knew what he meant. "You already know," she smirked before his lips were on her neck.

His hands wrapped around her back, pressing the skin of their chests together. "Please go harder," she begged once more to no avail. "Juggie, if you don't," Betty paused to catch her breath. 

"If you don't listen to me, I'm gonna scream," she said, her nails digging into his shoulders. "You're gonna scream no matter what I do," Jughead smirked. "Juggie," Betty whined, attempting to pry his hands from her waist so she could lead. 

"Aw, my poor little baby," he taunted, his lips placing delicate kisses on her neck and making her body convulse against him. "Jug," Betty managed to choke out, her throat feeling constricted as Jughead brought her down against him repetitively.

"How close are you?" he asked against her ear. She didn't answer him with words, rather hiding her head in the crook of his neck, whimpers replacing words. "Answer me, babygirl. How close are you?" "Close," Betty whimpered, her mouth open against his collarbone. 

"I need you to wait it out for me, okay?" Jughead replied, his words hitting the skin of her neck, now deciding to grant her wishes and go harder. "But I--" "Listen to me. Wait," he ordered before his hands gripped her back, raising and lowering her with much more force than before.

As Betty moaned and whimpered, Jughead realized what he needed. "Betty," he said suddenly, his hands now on the side of her face, making her look him in the eyes. "When I tell you to, you're gonna come for me, okay, baby?"

She nodded in response and waited for his permission. It wasn't long before his hands were back on her hips and he was begging her to cum. "Please, Betts, I need to feel you." Betty threw her head back as she came, coming back to lay her head against his shoulder.

In the end, Jughead was right; seeing her body crumble under his touch was all he needed for his high to hit. They stayed in their position, holding each other closely for a moment to catch their breath before he laid back, setting Betty at his side and concealing their bodies with the thin fabric of their cool, white bedsheets.

"I missed you." "I know, love, I missed you too," Jughead replied soothingly, delicately running his fingers through the blonde's smooth hair. "I love you, baby. I love you so much," he sighed, pulling her closer and placing his lips against the top of her head.