Hormones

Here's me sympathizing with those who get random boners; you're valid. Also, this kind of like "Try Me" insofar as this is before they've ever messed around. Enjoy!

NSFW

Back to school time was one of Betty's favorites, and she knew this year's return to school would be even better, considering over the summer, she and Jughead were picked to reopen the school's newspaper, The Blue & Gold.

"I'm thinking this could go over on that shelf," Betty suggested, picking up an old encyclopedia off the table. "Yeah, guess why won't really use that much," Jughead replied, hanging up framed newspaper headers. Betty offered a smile in return before turning back to the dust ridden and dormant table to clear off some more items.

"Maybe we could ask Weatherbee for funding. Like, for new technology." "After a while, I guess," Jughead replied. "It'd be a bit hypocritical to not fund a club he wanted to open." "I'll make a list," Betty suggested, leaning over in between the desk and a shelf, using it as a hard back.

"Hey, can you hand me the...nevermind, I'll get it," he said, walking over to the plaque sitting on the floor past Betty. He shouldn't have overestimated the space between his girlfriend and the desk; "I can fit past," he thought to himself. "No big deal."

"Hey, Betts, I'm right behind you." The blonde took note before finishing her list, only to hear "Fuck!" from beside her. "What? What's wrong, Jug?" Betty asked, concerned as she turned around. "N-Nothing...it's nothing," Jughead answered, looking down as the plaque he went to grab laid in his hands, in front of his lap. "Jug, what is it, did you get hurt, I--" "No, I didn't, it's just...I got," he paused, bringing his voice to a whisper. "I got hard. When I walked past you. And I don't know why, it's not like I was thinking of anything, I'm just...I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Betty replied with a sympathetic smile. "And you don't need to be embarrassed either." After seeing her words having little effect on his insecurity, she smiled, adding, "But you should let me help with that."

"What do you mean?" Jughead asked with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes  moving to watch as Betty laid her hand on his shoulder. "Here, sit down," she replied, pulling the chair out from underneath the desk and helping him to sit before settling herself on the ground in front of him.

"Betts, you don't have to. I don't want you to feel obligated. "It's okay, I want to," she replied with a smile. "Is that okay?" He nodded in response, his eyes looking up to avoid objectifying her as she undid his belt and opened the button of his jeans. "You can look at me, Jug. I don't mind," the blonde giggled before her hands moved to take off his jeans.

Jughead inhaled sharply once clothing was out of the way, nervous once he felt a soft palm around him. Betty smiled, her hair already out of the way in her ponytail, before her lips met his tip, swirling her tongue around and taking his gasps and small moans as encouragement.

"B-Betts," he sighed, his hands gripping the armrests tightly as her mouth fully took him in, her head sliding back and forth as doe eyes stayed locked on him. She didn't speak, both hands in her lap as she let him use her mouth, eyes looking down as she heard, "You're letting me...do something for you...after this."

Betty her hands to him as she pulled her mouth away slightly, just enough to shake her head, "No," before returning to her state from before. Jughead sighed but respected her response nevertheless before his grip on the armrest tightened. "Betty, I think I might--" "It's okay," she interrupted before bringing her lips back to his tip.

"Fuck," he sighed before his release hit, coating the blonde's tongue in silk. His waves settled over him as Betty stood up, redressing him as he caught his breath. "You're amazing, Betts. Holy hell," Jughead said, his hand brushing through his hair as he smiled. "Where...how do you know how to do that?"

Betty shrugged her shoulders, adjusting her ponytail and replying, "I don't really know." "Are you sure you don't want me to to something for you? I really wouldn't mind--" "I'm sure, Jug," Betty answered before looking around. "We should probably get the room set up by lunch, though," the blonde suggested as Jughead readjusted his beanie.

"Yeah, you're right," Jughead replied as he stood up, placing a kiss on Betty's cheek before walking over to the abandoned plaque on the desk. "Betts?" Jughead asked, turning his head and waiting for her to do the same.

Green eyes met green eyes before he spoke up. "I love you." Betty smiled, her eyes becoming teary as she replied, "I love you too."