Losing The Bet

Yo! Quick warning, this one is also NSFP, just to give you guys a heads up! This is also meant to be funny, so if you think this is cringey as all hell, that's why. Hope you enjoy!

"No, no! Absolutely not! Not happening!" Betty said while trying to hold back a smile. He couldn't be serious, could he? "You lost the bet, Betts. You have to suffer the consequences!" Jughead laughed.

"No, Jughead! I will take it out! I mean, we have to go to school in..." Betty checked the time. "15 minutes!" She said. "Well, then I guess you're going to have to take it with you," Jughead said with quite a large smile. "No! God no!" Betty said.

There was no way he was serious. Right? "You lost the bet. I have every right to do this," Jughead replied. Betty sighed. "How are you even going to make it work?" Betty pointed out, making her arms akimbo.

Jughead pulled out a small black remote from his pocket and smirked. "No! There's no way that'll work," Betty said. "Watch," Jughead said, pressing one of the buttons on the remote. Betty felt it immediately, the vibration underneath her clothes

"Okay, okay, turn it off!" Betty said, trying her best not to moan as Jughead laughed. "Seriously, Jug! Turn it off!" Betty commanded. Finally, Jughead gave in and turned the bullet off. "Well, we have to be at school in 10 minutes, so I suggest we start walking," said Jughead.

Betty rolled her eyes and sighed as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the trailer, Jughead following behind her. "I can't believe you're making me do this," Betty rolled her eyes as the two walked side by side.

---

Betty dreaded stepping through the doors of Riverdale High and dreaded walking into class even more. She sat in the front row as Jughead sat in the second row, all the way to the left from a front of the class POV. Betty sat down and pulled out her phone as other students came in.

Betty texted Jughead as he stared at her with a smile of evil intensions. Betty knew Jughead wouldn't do anything too crazy...right? Well of course like any other human being on the planet of Earth, she had to make sure as she typed her text and pressed sent.

Betty: You're not actually gonna do anything, right?

Jughead: What? No, of course I am. That's the point of this whole thing ;)

Betty: No way, I know you're kidding.

Betty: Wait, are you serious?

Jughead: As a heart attack.

The bell rang as the teacher stepped in front of the class and began to explain the lesson. As much as Betty wanted to pay attention and get her mind off of the situation, all she could think about was when he was gonna press that button. That stupid little button.

Of course it wouldn't be now. After all, they were still in class...that meant nothing to Jughead, however. Betty peered her head over her shoulder just enough to look at Jughead, seeing him smile and hold up the remote.

Betty's face grew deeply concerned and panicked as she violently shook her head and mouthed "No" over and over. Jughead silently laughed as he slowly brought his thumb to one of the many buttons.  

Betty's shoulders slumped as she looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please, Jughead, don't," Betty mouthed. Betty knew she wasn't 100% honest when she said she didn't want it. She did, she really, really did...just not here and just not now.

Jughead's hovering thumb finally made contact with the remote, more specifically, the button, as he finally pressed down. Betty bit her lip, trying her best to not to just burst out moaning. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes, trying her best to ignore the situation.

It was all for nothing though and she quickly raised her hand and asked to be excused. Once stepping out of the classroom, she booked it down the hall and went straight into the River Vixens' locker room, knowing no one would be there.

Her phone chimed with a text from Jughead. The "thing" was still going, but with the locker room being empty, Betty let out a few moans. God, why did Jughead have to do this at school? Why not save it for tonight?

Jughead: Where did you go?

Betty: The locker room.

Betty: And by the way, I hate you right now.

Jughead: Why did you go to the locker room?

Betty: I wasn't about to cum in front of the entire class!

Jughead: 😂

Betty was still moaning as she typed. Jughead was taking a while to reply, which was a little strange. As she waited, Betty found her nails digging deep into her palms as she panted and moaned. "I...fuc-fucking h-hate y-you," Betty swore, though Jughead wasn't there with her. 

Just as she felt herself slowly start to reach her high, just as she was right there, it stopped. Betty was a panting mess as she wondered what happened. Of course she just had to see if this was her boyfriend's doing.

Betty: Did you turn it off?

Jughead: Get your wish, Princess?

Betty: Not...exactly.

Jughead: Don't worry, they'll be more tonight ;)

So there you go, guys! I know this was pretty long, but I hope you all found this humorous, because this was not supposed to be sexy, it was supposed to be funny! Hope you guys enjoyed, bye!