Anticipation

Woot woot! More BugheadJones433 collabs! Enjoy!

NSFW

Betty never knew when Jughead would take out the black fabric and cover her eyes with it, a knot resting against her hair after he tied it in place. It used to be all the time, but the past few months had been toned down, more vanilla than the blindfold offered to be. 

Betty, in truth, started to miss it; the vulnerability and teasing. Jughead started to sense her nostalgia, figuring maybe the blindfold should make a special comeback for his special blonde.

Roughly, large calloused hands gripped the blonde's backside, his tongue thrusting into her mouth as he angled her head backward; exposing her neck and collarbone to him. He had her pinned against the wall just outside of their bedroom, his hand rubbing her warmth over her jeans. "Please tell me you're already dripping," Jughead groaned, biting at her pulse point.

"Uh-huh," Betty replied breathlessly before Jughead was leading her by the hand into their room, sending her to the middle of the room with the simple command of, "Stay put," as he went to the dresser. 

Betty waited for him patiently, her eyes catching a glimpse of the ceiling, where she saw a chain dangling with a hook. "How long has that been up here?" she asked before she felt Jughead's presence behind her, feeling the familiar fabric of her missed blindfold coming around her eyes before her ponytail was being pulled out, blonde waves falling softly to her shoulders. 

"Raise your arms," he instructed, stripping the blonde of her sweater and bra before locking her wrists in fabric handcuffed, using the. recently discovered hook to hold the blonde's arms up.

"Juggie," Betty sighed as he ran his fingertips up both of her sides. "Yes, love?" "I need you," she strained against the cuffs, her breath hitching as she felt his hands travel to the buttons of her pants. 

She shivered as he pulled the zipper down, slowly and teasingly; almost tauntingly pulling them down her long legs before briefly attaching his lips to the inside of her thigh, making her sigh when he pulled away, "Are you gonna be my good girl, Betts?"

She nodded quickly, clearing her throat to answer, "Yes." He let out a small chuckle, circling his blonde; bound and stripped with only black panties keeping her from being in the nude. Betty shivered once more as she felt fingertips ghosting over her inner thighs, making her want to close her legs together. 

"Try to keep your legs open," Jughead instructed, the back of his hand gently patting her inner thigh. He sighed before kneeling in front of her, looking up at his girl with a prideful smile. Her mouth fell open, breathy whimpers filling the room as he let his fingers lightly touch her bundle of nerves over her panties.

"You are wet for me. The anticipation kills you, doesn't it, honey?" Jughead teased, leaning in to drag his lip from her belly button down to the waistband of her panties, watching as she shivered. 

"Aww, my sweet girl. I'm gonna be gentle with you, okay?" Betty managed a nod, her throat constricted as he continued. "I think I want to taste you," he said, voice trailing off as he pulled down the only article of clothing that was keeping her from being in completely in his mercy.

The waistband came down slowly before Jughead smirked to himself with an idea. He adjusted her garment to fit around her hips correctly, his hands resting in her hips. "Wha--" Betty started to stutter, eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she felt his tongue over her panties, making her whine and tug on her handcuffs, the sounds of chains rattling echoing through the room.