Tension

Based off of a horrible audio edit I made that we're not gonna talk about. Enjoy, nevertheless!

NSFW

"Betty Cooper." The voice from behind the blonde had her closing her eyes and clenching her jaw before standing up from where she kneeled at the filing cabinet. "Breaking into the Serpent Den's files?" Jughead asked as Bety turned around.

"And my files, nonetheless," he remarked, taking the Manila folder from her hands. "Can I ask why?" "I was curious," Betty answered simply, her hands folded in front of her as Jughead tossed the folder to the side. 

"Betty, we talked about this. I told you when you joined. The Serpents are my gang who follow my rules. That includes you," he said, watching as the blonde's eyes raked over his stance. "Don't defy me again."

With a slowly-formed smile, Betty cleared her throat and dropped her volume, replying, "I think I just might. I mean, let's be honest; I'm finding myself easily bored these days, and getting caught doing something I'm not supposed to be is always...exhilarating."

"This time was no different, of course," she smiled. And with her words came tension; the same tension that was there when she'd first asked to join the Serpents, the tension that was there during her initiation that was nothing less than entrapment of the femme fatale kind.

Betty thrived on the tension she created. It kept her entertained and on Jughead's radar; like a criminal who was constantly escaping her cell. "So, I think I will defy you again. And again. Until I get bored again. Or until I learn my lesson," she concluded before offering a smirk.

With a scoff, Jughead made his way closer to the blonde until his hand was over her throat and she was backed into the nearest wall. "If this is a threat, the joke's on you, Jones. I like it," the blonde replied hauntingly, her bottom lip finding its way beneath her teeth.

He didn't reply with words, rather bringing his lips to hers and practically melting her. His hands came to the side of Betty's face, stilling her body against his before they pulled away slowly, the blonde using the chance to continue her banter. "So are you gonna keep me in time-out or do I get to leave?"

Jughead gave in and offered a brief chuckle before bringing his lips close to her ear and whispering, "I'm gonna walk over to that couch and you're going to follow me. And once you're there, you'll be over my knee," before walking away slowly to the couch. "Even better," Betty whispered.

 She walked over slowly, nearly teasing the boy as his eyes followed her intently. "When you said you wanted me over your knee," she paused, straddling his waist slowly. "Did you mean like this?" she asked with faux kitten eyes.

"Actually," Jughead began to correct her before stripping her of her sweater and lifting her hips up, pressing her stomach against his knees. "This is what I meant. Is that...okay with you?" he asked slowly; stern but asking for consent nevertheless.

"Very okay with me," she smiled before a sharp slap to her skirt mad the blonde yelp quietly and bite her lip. "I told you I wouldn't have any more of your disobedience. But your audacity got the best of you, didn't it?" Jughead asked before bringing his hand down again. 

"Maybe," the blonde answered, her lips remaining parted as another hit followed her response. She gasped a hand came to her ponytail, tugging on it slightly and pulling her head back lightly. "How many is that?" she asked with a smile. "Three?"

Another sharp hit replied to her before another and another. "Six," Jughead corrected before pulling her up from his lap. He stood up and dropped the blonde onto the couch, her back hitting the cushions as she giggled. 

"I told you to do one thing, Betty. One: play by the rules," he said before his hands were running up the sides of her legs, fingertips resting at the waistline of the blonde's underwear. "Now where's the fun in that?" she answered as her underwear slid down her legs slowly, ending up on the floor beside the couch. 

Betty smiled as hands on her inner thighs pried her legs apart, Jughead now laying on his stomach in front of her. "Behave and you get what you want. Refuse," he paused, his eyes looking up to meet her desperate ones. "And you'll regret it."

She processed his words as lips on her thighs left small kisses across her skin, the blonde's bottom lip tucked under her teeth until her jaw dropped in a gasp as soft lips ran over her. "Fuck," she breathed out in a sigh, getting a harsh smack to her hip in response.

Betty's eyes closed slowly as she sensed him teasing her with his tongue, simple patterns tracing over her sensitivity while she clutched the couch. Her cries and pleas made signaled to him that her tough-girl facade had melted away and she was now his to dismantle.

She moaned highly, her eyes still closed and jaw still dropped, pulling at the cushion beneath her before Jughead's voice pulled her out of her trance. "I take that as you'll behave?" Betty nodded frantically before whimpering and falling over the edge.

She sighed a few times as she came down, her head laying against the armrest of the couch. "If anything," she paused, growing a smile. "I'm more inclined to break your rules. Especially if that's how you plan on reprimanding me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you under the impression we were done?" Jughead asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. Betty only nodded, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she started sitting up. 

With a smirk, he pulled her back down by her hips, replying, "Not even close, doll." Betty realized bliss wasn't her punishment and that she'd be absolutely drained by the time he was done with her, whenever that was. 

She had come to be right; after three consistent releases, her legs couldn't stop their shaking and the blonde was sure she wouldn't be able to walk anytime soon. With the blonde left teary-eyed, Jughead sat her upright and took off his leather Serpent jacket, pulling Betty's arms through each sleeve gently.

She smiled as he recovered her underwear and redressed her in the pair before laying a blanket over her and leaving her to rest on the couch. "C'mere," she smiled, reaching her arms out for the raven-haired boy, who was putting his folder back in the filing cabinet.

Jughead obliged and walked back to the couch, watching as Betty moved over to make room for him to lay beside her. "So, what do we call this?" she asked, laying her head on his chest and looking up at him. "Fling? One night stand? Other?"

"To be discussed," he replied with a smile, his arm draped around the flattered blonde before kissing the top of her head. And for the rest of the night, the two laid against each other on the couch, cuddled up as if they were in love.

And maybe, unbeknownst to them, they were.