Dominance

Song Credit: "Crush" by Cigarettes After Sex

NSFW

Betty always wanted to be in charge. Team projects for school, organizing events for friends or family. But most importantly, she always wanted to take charge in the bedroom. It wasn't an issue when she was pinned down under Jughead or when she would submit to him, but Betty craved something new: the leading role.

"Hey, Jug?" the blonde asked, lightly playing with her lip. "Yeah?" he asked, reading his book. "What's your favorite word?" "My what?" Jughead responded, setting his book down and turning to Betty with a confused look. "A word that you like, name one," she answered.

"Um, I guess I would have to say my favorite word is 'Betty,'" he replied, smiling. Betty laughed shortly and said, "Cute, but I need a word, babe," she replied, twirling her ponytail. "Uh, let's say..." Jughead trailed, looking down and seeing Betty's shoes: red flats. "Red."

Betty smiled and bit her lip, responding, "Perfect." "Can I ask why you need that?" he asked. "Don't worry about it," she replied, kissing his lips and getting up from the couch. Jug chuckled as she walked away and climbed up the stairs to her room.

Searching through her drawers, Betty looked for anything she could use when her time came. She needed an outfit and good enough props to make Jughead fall to his knees when she introduced them to him. And luckily that's exactly what he did.

---

Betty planned tonight for the introduction of her dominance and she insisted on fulfilling just that. "I have a surprise for you, later," Betty said in a seductive tone as the two walked down the sidewalk to Betty's house after dinner at Pop's.

Jughead chuckled in response, asking with a smile, "What do you have in mind, baby?" turning to face her. "Shh," she replied, getting on her tippy-toes to kiss him. "You'll find out soon."

When the two got to the house, Betty led Jughead up the stairs and to her room, where she pushed him back onto the bed and came over to him, kissing him with a rough passion whilst taking off his jacket and shirt, beanie leaving as well. Jughead put his hands on her hips and began to turn them over, but Betty brought him to a pause.

"Uh-uh," she hummed in response, ghosting her lips over his. "Stay here and close your eyes," Betty instructed, getting up and ensuring Jug's eyes were closed before she got out her "equipment."

Quickly, she pulled out her hair band, blonde waves crashing down to her shoulders, and stripped herself, replacing her day clothes for her black lace corset top and mesh black underwear, making sure neither was see-through before hooking on her garter. She grabbed the blindfold and handcuffs she would be using on Jughead before she said, "Open your eyes, Juggie."

He turned his head and saw Betty in her new apparel, the two pairs of handcuffs in her left hand and the blindfold hanging from her right palm. "Wanna play?" the girl asked in a sultry tone, taking Jughead's expression into account.

"Yeah, I do," Jug replied, his pants becoming tighter as his hormones got the best of him. "Good. I hope these aren't too uncomfortable for you," Betty remarked, strutting over slowly and straddling him, locking his wrists to the headboard.

"Safe word?" Jughead asked as she reached for his other wrist. Betty looked at him with a smirk and replied, "Red." "So this is what that was for?" Jughead smirked. "Is that a problem?" she asked, looking down again. "No, no. There's, uh, no problem here," he replied.

Once both of Jughead's wrists were locked away, Betty sat back on her heels, playing with the black cloth that would act as a blindfold for him. "Take a good look at me now, Juggie. Because you won't be seeing me for the rest of this encounter," she advised.