Explict

Heyy! So this idea was originally spawned a while ago with kikisn205 as a joke, but then I actually found a turning point with it and I found a way to enhance it, so, because I deleted the original, I started from scratch. NSFW (obviously), enjoy!

It had always been something she'd been self-conscious about: "What if he was faking it?" As much as she'd love to deny it, Betty had to admit that sometimes she was worried that what she was doing for Jughead every time they made love just wasn't enough.

And as stupid as the idea was, she thought, "Maybe it could work."

"No, there's no way people do this," she whispered to herself, watching what she was sure no one ever expected Betty Cooper, Miss Perfect, to be watching.

"Oh my God, does that really work?" she asked, wondering if the reactions on her screen were genuine or scripted. Suddenly, there was a knock on her window, followed by her boyfriend sliding it up and stepping in.

Betty was nervously fumbling her phone in her hands, trying to get the content off her screen, but of course, her phone had to choose now to be slow.

"Hey, Betts, you okay?" He asked, stepping closer to her. Betty could feel herself burning up and she knew by now she was visibly blushing. "Yep, yeah. Everything's, everything's great, Juggie," she rambled, trying not to let him find out what was happening before he came in.

"Are you sure? If you're having problems with your phone I can help," he suggested. "No, really I'm good--" Before Betty could finish, the worse thing happened...she dropped her phone, face up.

"Wait, no, don't..." Betty tried to refute as Jughead grabbed her phone for her, looking at the screen. "Uh, it's...not what it looks like?" she questioned, looking for an excuse.

Jughead looked up at her slightly after examining the screen. "Okay, yes, I know, it looks weird, but I was only doing that for tips, and, and ideas for when we're together," Betty explained, hands cupping his face tenderly.

He smirked at her with a chuckle and asked, "And what did you learn from it?" Betty smirked back, stepping closer and biting her bottom lip, whispering, "Do you want me to show you?"

And with a simple nod, she was already smashing her lips onto his, lustfully and roughly, feeling him pull her in closer. "You know...why else...I was watching...it?" Betty asked between kisses. Jughead hummed curiously, encouraging her to go on.

"Just so I could prove that you really are better than all those actors," she sighed before smashing her lips back onto his, him now feeling her up, making her moan into the kiss. Stumbling backward, Betty brought him down with her onto the bed, him on top.

Jughead gently pierced Betty's lip while she tried to hold back her horny moan an attempt to keep his sensational kiss on her lips. However, Jughead's lips did indeed leave Betty's, startling her when he moved his gentle hands just below her breasts and squeezing her sides, shifting her upwards on the bed.

Jughead opened a drawer on the side of her bed, prompting Betty to ask, "Toys?" "Not necessarily," Jughead replied with a smirk, pulling out a black laced blindfold that was just thick enough to block any sight. As he adjusted it around Betty's eyes, he asked, "Comfortable." "Yes," she replied.

Betty smirked before realization hit her. She reached under her and took off the blindfold, saying, "No," regaining her smirk. "Why? What's wrong?" Jughead asked sincerely.

"I wanna see you when I touch you. I wanna see how I make you feel," she answered before throwing the blindfold and launching herself onto him causing them to fall back onto the bed, this time having Betty on top of Jughead.

The two continued their heated makeout session, Jughead's hands rubbing her breasts as Betty used her teeth to bite and tug on Jughead's bottom lip. She distanced herself physically to take off her shirt as Jughead watched from underneath her.

As she started to unzip his black leather Southside Serpent jacket, she was pleased to see he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. She moaned softly at the sight of his rock solid abs, knowing that wasn't the only part of him that was hard.

She splayed her hands across his bare chest before dipping her head down, peppering kisses all over his revealed skin as she reached her hand down to feel his hardness through his jeans. Jughead sat up with Betty still in his lap and began returning the favor, covering her neck and chest in kisses and light hickeys as her fingers tangled in and pulled on his hair.

"And this...wasn't from the video. I just...know how much you like it," Betty breathed, referring to her hands in his hair. Jughead's hands found their way to the hooks of her bra, undoing all of them at once and throwing the garment carelessly. Betty slid the unzipped leather jacket off his shoulders and let him switch the positions, him now over her as they laid down.

Jughead pulled off her jeans and underwear, prompting Betty to do the same to him. As soon as clothing was out of the way, Jughead held both her wrists above her head and slammed into her, causing a loud moan from both of them.

Given all the subtle foreplay and Betty's...previous arousal, it didn't take long to reach their peaks of bliss. After he tiredly collapsed beside her and she threw covers over them while nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck, Jughead kissed her forehead and said, "You should watch videos like that more often."

Okay, that ending sucked, I know. Anyway HUUUUUUGE collab credit to klewis2824, who helped me majorly (by passing my binder back and forth in history class after writing a few sentences each 😂😂)Anyway, thank you so much for reading, bye!