Fantasy Come Alive

Hey guys! Merry-after-Christmas! BTW I OFFICIALLY HAVE 1.4K READS ON In Real Life  AND I'M SCREAMING!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Also this chapter is NSFW. I have literally no idea how to say/word anything I think of, so this will probably be stupid. This also will probably be pretty short, I'm just finna say it now. Enjoy!

It was something straight out of her dreams. It was something she needed but was losing hope for happening. Something she'd wanted for so long. So there she was, upon Jughead, straddling his bare waist as his hands guided her hips in a sinfully slow pace.

The heat was too much, the movement was too slow. Betty brought her hands ontop of Jughead's and moved them faster. Pants and moans left both Betty and Jughead's lips as Betty continued to speed up the pace.

Slight beads of sweat began to form on Betty's revealed skin. "God, Oh my God," Betty whispered breathlessly before throwing her head back. "B-Betts, l-look at me," Jughead spoke. Betty lowered her head and looked straight into Jughead's eyes.

She felt herself come close to release. "Oh, God, I'm close, Juggie. I'm s-so cl-close," Betty moaned. "H-hold it," Jughead replied as he guided Betty's hips in at much quicker speed. "But I--" Betty started to say before being cut off by Jughead.

"J-just tr-try. I'm close too, baby." Betty knew she couldn't last much longer, but she knew she could at least try and wait for Jughead. "Oh, God," Betty moaned in what sounded like a whimper. "F-fu..." her voice trailed off as her eyes shut tight.

It was all happening at once, there was no was no way she would last. "Oh my...f-fu-fuckkkk," she breathed as she grinded herself at a quicker rate against her boyfriend, his guidance stemming from his hands only making everything faster.

"I'm close, babygirl. Just a little bit longer," Jughead said as Betty bit her lip and still managed to moan out loud. "I-I c-can't last m-much l-longer, Juggie," moaned Betty as she struggled to resist coming undone.

"Okay, now!" Jughead signaled and Betty immediately hit her release. Jughead still guided Betty's hips through his orgasm which helped the both of them out. "Oh my God, fuck!" moaned Betty as she threw her head back.

With a few more movements, Betty and Jughead both came down from their high and Betty laid next to Jughead. "Hey, Betts?" Jughead called, turning to look at Betty, who then turned her head to look at him. "Yeah?" "I love you," Jughead answered.

They laced their fingers together and Betty replied, "I love you more."

WHOO! This took a while to finish! Speaking of finished, I just finished my first day back to school, and it felt so new. How was your guys' day? Lemme know down in the comments and tap that vote button! Love you guys, bye!