More ("Sex" Part 2)

Part two of Dandelionbaby's and my two-shot; Enjoy!

Betty was ecstatic when Jughead invited her over to spend the night. Not only did she get to sleep in her old bedroom for the first time in a while, but she also got to stay with him for hours on end.

It was different this time around; of course, they had cuddled together and slept overnight before, but never in this context. Betty found herself to be fascinated with sex; the feeling of it, the idea of it, everything. She wanted to know more about it, learn anything she could, and who better to teach her than Jughead?

"Hey, Betts. You have everything, right?" Jughead asked as he opened the door. "Yeah, I double-checked," Betty smiled, walking into the house and heading for the stairs. "Where do you think you're going without giving me a kiss first?" he teased with a smile. 

She stuck out her tongue at him before racing up the stairs. Betty could hear him running up after her, their laughs and playful screams bouncing off the walls as she made it into his room. Betty fell back onto the bed and hid her face behind a pillow, laughing into it before Jughead took the pillow and pulled her into his lap.

His lips attacked hers, moving on to peppering kisses all over the blonde's face. "That...tickles!" Betty giggled, trying to squirm away. "That's what happens when you don't kiss me," Jughead replied, smirking.

A few seconds of silence later and his hands made their way to the side of her face, bringing their lips together slowly. "Did you lock the door?" Betty asked in a whisper. "Why?" Jughead asked in response.

"You told me yesterday that you would tell me the other things you wanted to show me. I wanna know, Juggie," she answered, bringing her hands to his hair. "Is my Betty needy today?" he asked with a smirk.

"Ever since yesterday, I've just been...aching for more, Jug," Betty confessed as she pulled on Jughead's locks, making him hover over her. "I could tell, baby," he chuckled before kissing her gently on her lips.

"I want you to tell me everything. If you don't tell me, I won't know what to do," Betty admitted, shifted underneath him. Jughead smiled and kissed her again, pulling away with a simple, "Okay."

"I'm not gonna tell you, baby, I'm gonna show you," he replied against her lips. "And that starts...with me taking control." She nodded in response and said, "I want you to." "Good," Jughead smiled, bringing a hand to cup the side of her face.

"Take off your shirt," he ordered, leaning back to give Betty enough room to oblige. Once her shirt was off, he sat back on his heels to slide her panties off under her skirt. Betty wasn't the only one who'd been craving more since the previous night; ever since Jughead took her, all he wanted was to touch and taste her again.

He was more than anxious to show her what physical intimacy was, and it was only right that he be the one to show her; Jughead was the only person Betty was, or ever has been, in love with. "Do you want me to touch you?" he asked, looking up as his hands rested on her upper thighs.

"I really, really do, Juggie. I need you," she begged. "Please," Betty whimpered as Jughead stilled and looked into her eyes. He didn't hesitate to drag his fingers teasingly through her flower. "You're so wet, baby," Jughead smirked as he continued his ministrations.

"Did you really miss me this much?" he teased, laying on his stomach while his fingers continued working her. Betty nodded as she gripped the pillows. "You've already done this," the blonde mentioned. "What's the other thing you...you wanted to teach me?"

Without another word, Jughead moved up to replace his fingers with his lips, making Betty let out a loud moan. "Ju-Juggie," she cried out as her hands moved from the pillows to his hair. "You taste so good, babygirl," he praised as he continued making her moan and whimper.