When You Talk Like That

It's been a phat minute since I made a lemon (I think my last one was like, "Fantasy Come Alive," which was like, two years ago), so let's give it a go. Also, let me clarify that I use a few words in the dialogue that I WILL NOT use outside of the dialogue and HAVE NOT/WILL NOT use(d) in other oneshots, so I'm sorry if that's a bit awkward for y'all. Like "Fantasy Come Alive," this idea came to me in a dream, so enjoy!

NSFW

The feeling of arms wrapping around her from behind startled Betty at first. One hand over her mouth, one hand trailing down, making its way under her jeans and underwear, two lips on her neck.

His breath was hot against her ear as he whispered, "What do you want me to do to you, babygirl?" slightly taking his hand off her lips to hear a response. "This," she sighed, her breath shaky with anticipation. 

His fingers were slightly working her core and Betty rolled her eyes back and hummed a moan in response as he put his hand over her mouth again. "Do you like this?" he asked in the same tone. Betty nodded almost violently, arching her back against Jughead. "Yeah?" "Mmhmm," she replied, her eyes shut tight.

Jughead slid his hand from her mouth to her neck, tilting her head upwards and mumbling against her skin, "Prove it." Betty bit her lip and leaned her head back onto Jug's shoulder. He tugged on her ponytail, repeating himself. "I said," he paused, tightening his grip on her hair. "Prove it."

Betty obliged, her lips parting as she lightly moaned and whimpered, needing more. One of her hands reached behind her, fingers tangling in his locks as the other gripped his arm. She started becoming weaker, her legs shaking. 

His hand was over her mouth again, silencing any requests that she may or may not have planned on voicing. "What do you want, Betty? Do you want me to fuck your pretty little pussy? Is that what you want, baby?" 

Betty nodded in response, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "With what? With my fingers? Or how about my tongue, hmm? How does that sound, babygirl?" Betty bit her lip as his fingers worked her faster, now slightly dipping into her.

Images and fantasies drifted throughout Betty's mind as she imagined his suggestions. Her chest heaved as she felt release curling inside of her. Her knees bent, almost giving out and making her fall to the ground before Jughead held her back up, saying, "Not so fast, baby."

A hot, red flush was sent to Betty's cheeks as she tightened her grip on Jughead's arm. "Do you want to cum, babygirl?" he asked seductively, teeth grazing her earlobe. Betty nodded harshly and Jughead trailed his hand down to her neck, getting a gentle and yet harsh grip, leaving Betty gasping at the feeling. 

"Cum," he demanded. She held onto his arm even tighter and shut her eyes tight, furrowing her eyebrows as she was hit with her release. Gasping and twitching, Betty leaned her head back onto Jughead's shoulder as he pulled his hand out of her underwear and put his fingers in his mouth to clean off.

"Thank you," Betty sighed, turning her head slightly to kiss Jughead's jawline. "That was awfully quick for you," he smirked, to which she responded with a breathy chuckle and the words, "Well, you know I can't last when you talk like that."