Girl Fight

TW: fighting, violence.

"You bitch!" yelled Veronica as she stormed into the student lounge, approaching Betty. Without hesitation, she slapped her in the face...hard. "V, what the hell?" Betty yelled angrily as she held her cheek.

Veronica pushed her roughly against the wall, making Betty hit her head as the raven haired girl yelled, "You fucking kissed Archie, you whore!" Most of the other students in the lounge had already pulled out their phones to start recording while Josie and Kevin went to get Archie and Jughead.

"Veronica what the hell are you talking about? Archie kissed me!" Betty yelled before Veronica took off her high heel and hit Betty across the face with it, leaving a bleeding cut and a large purple bruise. That was it; Dark Betty was coming out to play now, and she'd have no mercy on Veronica. Betty grabbed the rich girl's arms and kneed her in between the legs. 

"Hope you weren't planning on having kids, rich bitch," Betty remarked as Veronica groaned in agonizing pain. The blonde pushed Veronica off her, causing her to fall back onto the floor. She got down and straddled Veronica, punching her repeatedly in the face, making Ronnie's nose bleed heavily. 

"You really wanna fuck with me, now?" Betty asked as Veronica tried to breathe. "Fuck you, Serpent Slut," Veronica spat in response before Betty grabbed her neck and began hitting her head repeatedly onto the floor, just as the boys arrived. 

Archie and Jughead both rushed over to their girlfriends, Jughead hooking his arms under Betty's and lifting her off Veronica as Archie went to lift his girl from the ground. "Betty, what the hell happened?" asked Jughead concernedly as he used his sleeve to wipe the blood from Betty's cheek. 

"Let's just say hands were caught, high heels were thrown, and bitches got bruised," she replied, looking over at Veronica in disgust. 

Hey guys, I knew this was kinda short, and it wasn't huge on Bughead, but I just randomly came up with this idea, so yeah! I hope you guys enjoyed, bye!