Just Playing

Dandelionbaby

NSFW

Betty sat on Jughead's lap innocently, her backside against him as she remarked, "Just trying to  get comfortable." Jughead gritted his teeth, concentrating on the redhead across from him."You remember when we had that New Year's Party?" Veronica laughed as she playfully nudged her boyfriend's arm. 

Betty giggled slightly before grinding her hips down as she 'adjusted' herself. "Of course I remember," Betty giggled. The blonde heard the boy sigh, his fingers digging into her hips as he growled underneath his breath, covering it with a slight grunt as she settled herself.

"Am I too heavy?" Betty asked sweetly. "No, baby, you're just fine," Jughead replied dismissively before going back to the conversation. His hand wrapped around her hip, pulling her into his chest comfortably as she giggled at Archie's cluelessness to a joke.

The blonde reached her hand back, placing her palm softly against the back of his neck before pulling him in for a small kiss. Betty giggled against his lips as she pulled away slowly before turning her head back to the other two, asking, "What'd you say, Arch?"

The redhead scratched the back of his head before continuing. Jughead knew that his blonde was teasing him mercilessly; only giving him light kisses and practically grinding down on his lap. 

Archie kept talking as Betty moved from sitting to laying across Jughead's lap, making her skirt hike up and catch his eye. The couple in front of them sat cluelessly as Jughead refrained from smacking his hand across the skin. 

Instead, he clenched his jaw and absentmindedly pulled the fabric down lower. Betty smiled slyly, inching forward so that the fabric would yet again reveal the lace of her panties. "Damn, I forgot I had these in here," Veronica said, digging through her bag before pulling out different flavored lollipops. 

"Anyone want one?" "I'll take cherry," Betty replied sweetly, reaching her hand out as Veronica handed her the candy. Jughead scoffed; she didn't even really like cherry, she was just using at as another innuendo.

She handed the candy to him asking, "Can you pretty please unwrap this for me?" She asked innocently, turning her head to send him a smile. "Sure," he gritted through his teeth before tearing the plastic sleeve off of the lollipop, handing it back to the blonde. 

"Thank you, Juggie," she smiled before placing the candy against her tongue. "Since when do you like cherry?" Jughead asked with a raised eyebrow. "You like it," she shrugged before bringing her voice to a whisper and adding, "Well, you like mine, at least."

Jugheads eyes narrowed and he ran a hand threw his hair, his hand clenched by his side. She giggled at him before sucking the candy into her mouth, her cheek bulging as she winked at him. His jaw locked as she turned back to the conversation.

"That was so funny," Betty remarked, adding on to the conversation as she continued to swirl her tongue around the candy. "Wasn't it, Jug?" "Mhmm," he replied dully, his jaw still locked. "What's the matter?" Veronica asked him as he glared out of Archie's window. 

He shook his head and met her gaze with a simple, "Nothing," he said as he cleared his throat. "He's just grumpy," Betty teased, grabbing his chin playfully before offering a smile to the other two, waiting until they weren't looking before grinding her hips down. 

"Follow me downstairs. Now," Jughead nearly growled in her ear quietly. She bit her lip slightly with a small nod, getting up from his lap and turning to Veronica and Archie, saying, "We'll be right back," before the two where heading out the door.