Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds

HAPPY 100 ONESHOTS!!!! This was partly inspired by a fic on AO3 called, "Sucker For Pain" by PurpleDragoness, so if you're interested, go red that on Archive Of Our Own. Also, please no AIDS jokes in the comments please (you'll see what I mean). Enjoy!

NSFW

TW: blood, knives

Jughead's POV

I've always had an affinity for darkness; the dimming of a lit candle or light, or to be less vague, the feeling of terror blending with exhilaration. As I grew up, I'd made a habit of thinking of such things, but when my girl-next-door-type girlfriend, Betty Cooper, came along, I forced them out. I was a smoker; those darkly pornographic thoughts and ideas were my packs of cigarettes.

It had been a while, maybe a year since I've remembered my old mindset. I never would have revisited that dark, depraved alley of my imagination if not for the promiscuous question  Betty's puffy pink lips released:

"What are you into?"

"Come again?" I asked, eyebrow raised at her question as I looked at the blonde in my arms. "Isn't there anything you've wanted to try with me? Like," Betty paused, lowering her voice to a whisper, despite the fact we were the only two present. "Bedroom wise." And like a trigger, I was sent back to that alley. The images came in flashes, almost, but I knew loud and clear what they were.

Bedsheets.

Skin.

Knots.

Blindfolds.

Rope.

Blood.

"Nothing you would be interested in," I answered dismissively, taking another handful of popcorn from the bowl on the coffee table in front of us. "Well, how would you know?" Betty asked, challenging my ability to withhold the answer to her original question.

"Because I know you," I replied, wishing to change the topic and allow myself to banish those thoughts once again. "I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours," she proposed, her tone seductive and her bottom lip hidden beneath the top row of her teeth. 

I chuckled briefly in response and warned, "Are you sure you can handle it?" "Try me," was her response as she waited for me to tell her everything I've tried to hide from her.

---

I'll never forget Betty's response to my secrets being divulged: "I wanna try that." After discussing all the precautions and safety rules, we set our date and time, which just happened to be today in about half an hour. We'd decided on a safe word-- "Sweetwater" -- just in case things got a bit too crazy for her.

And in honesty, I was scared that I would lose my control and hurt her. Trust was crucial during this entire session, and if either of us stopped trusting the other, not only would this go up in flames, but so would our connection, our relationship, our friendship, everything.

Knocks on the trailer door pulled me out of my anxiety as I went to open it. Betty stood on the other side, her hair down and dressed in a white T-shirt tucked into a black circle skirt. As my eyes trailed down her body, I found that she was wearing black knee-high socks as well. "Perfect. This girl is gonna be the death of me," I thought to myself.

"Do I look okay?" she asked shyly as she walked in. "You look amazing, princess," I answered as she leaned in to kiss me. "Are you sure you still wanna do this?" I asked. "Of course, Jug," was her simple response as he headed to my room.