Shut Up

A collab with the AMAZING Dandelionbaby (formerly BugheadJones433) for your (and our) entertainment. Enjoy!

Song Credit: "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge

NSFW

"Betty, for the last time, I am not interested in her!" Jughead groaned as he walked into the trailer. "She was clearly hitting on you!" Betty replied, slamming the door behind her and throwing off her trench coat.

"And that's my fault?" "You didn't tell her to stop," she yelled with a slight roll of her eyes. "I didn't wanna make a scene!" he replied, taking his beanie off and smacking it on the counter.

"Oh, so you don't think her putting her hand on your shoulder before walking away was out of line?" "Betty!" Jughead yelled, his tone seething with anger. "Stop making this about me! You know you're the only fucking person I'm with!"

"That doesn't make it right that you didn't stand up for yourself against her!" Betty reasoned, tapping against the floor. Jughead scoffed, hands gripping onto the bar counter of the kitchen as he stared at the ground.

"Are you just gonna ignore me?" Betty asked, eyes glossy as she continued, "Don't fucking ignore me or the problem." "I'm done talking about this," Jughead replied in a much more calm tone than his recent words, starting to head for their shared room.

"Well, I'm not," Betty yelled back as he continued walking. "I'm not, so what're you gonna do about it?" As he turned around, his blonde was right behind him. With his jaw ticked, he wrapped a hand around her throat, pushing her against the nearest wall.

"Behave yourself," he said with a slight growl. He could feel her pulse underneath his palm, exciting him that it was racing. "Listen to me when I tell you I'm done talking about this," He said lowly, his eyes holding fire behind them.

The tension could be cut with a knife until both of them were leaning into each other, their lips connecting fiercely. Her hands grasped his shoulders as his tongue delved into the dark corners of her mouth, one of his hands gripping the hair on the back of her head with a stinging grip.

Betty gasped at the feel, leaving her mouth ajar as his hands ripped open the buttons of her top. "Bedroom," Jughead said lowly, walking back from the blonde, her hair a mess and her shirt split down the middle as she walked into their room.

He closely followed, pushing her gently but harshly onto the bed and nearly ripping the blouse from her body as he kissed her roughly. She met the kiss with the same passion, her hands winding around his neck.

"You should've said something," she whispered as his lips went to her neck. "Betts, look at me," Jughead said, Betty's gaze meeting his own before he said, "Shut up about the stupid waitress."

Betty was taken back by the harshness of his words, replying, "I'm not just gonna forget abo--" She was interrupted when he bit hard onto her lower lip. "Just shut up about the waitress. Okay?"

"Trust me, babe," Jughead paused, kissing around her stomach before taking off his shirt. "That's not what you wanna be focused on right now." "It's something we have to talk about Jug," Betty sighed even as she arched into his touch.

Jughead sat up to grip her chin, "We've already addressed this. I don't fucking care about the fucking waitress; she's nothing to me." Betty frowned, knowing she was sending him into a spiral with her constant complaining about that waitress.

Although, she couldn't help it; he was hers. "You're fucking mine, Jughead," she said softly, her voice hoarse. "And you're mine, Betty Cooper. Mine only," he returned with a smirk, his hands undoing the blonde's black bra as she arched her back, turning them over to grind her hips against his, only to be pinned down again.

"Please, Jughead," Betty sighed, pleasure building up between her thighs. He scoffed once again with the remark, "You think I'm gonna go easy on you? Fuck, Betty, that's the farthest from the truth."

"You won't be able to walk after I'm through with you and your complaining," he growled in her ear, before sliding her underwear down her legs as quickly as he could manage. She whimpered at his threat, knowing full well he would be true to his word.

He spread her legs as he kissed her, not caring if his hands were holding her knees apart too harshly. "C'mon, babe," Betty smirked, her hands reaching for his hips. "Take 'em off." Jughead gave a small, breathy chuckle, leaning forward to take her lips again with his, a hand on the side of the blonde's cheek.

He pulled away with a slight tap on her skin before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down his zipper, nipping at her collarbone. "Jug," Betty whispered, her fingertips gliding up his chest before she bit her bottom lip, their eyes meeting and her hand slid down over his boxers.

"What, baby?" He asked, pulling her hand away from his bulge. "I need you," she whispered, bucking her hips up and trying to ease the ache between her thighs. "So hurry the hell up," she paused with a smile, sitting up on her forearms and putting her palm on the back of his neck. "And fuck me."

Jughead pushed her back against the bed, leaning over her before thrusting himself into the blonde. "Fuck," she sighed, her eyes closing before he went harder, catching the blonde off guard. Betty's legs wrapped around his waist as her nails dug into his back.

The sting from her fingertips urged him on as he bucked against her at a delicious pace. "You're so fucking wet," he growled, noticing how easy it was to thrust inside of her. "You tend to...do that to me," she replied with a smirk, her nails dragging scratches across his back before he brought a hand to her throat.

"Really?" Jughead teased, squeezing the skin around her throat as he kissed her. "Mhmm," Betty hummed as she squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth falling open as he continually pounded the spot that made her cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck," he sighed against her lips before kissing her again. "Guess I should make you jealous more often," he whispered before biting down gently on her earlobe and slamming into her even harder.

She pouted ever so slightly before replying, "Didn't know that would be such a turn on for you." "Clearly it is for you," Jughead smirked against her ear. "You're practically soaking." "Fuck, just like that," Betty gasped, scratching his back even harder.

He was sure that the next morning he would have scabs from her nails, although it was pleasuring as she clung onto him; needing him more than ever as he pounded into her harshly.

"You wanna cum for me?" he asked, a hand snaking down to where the two met, rubbing her in fast circle as she moaned and nodded her head. "Yeah?" "Yes," Betty answered in a mere whisper, her head thrown back and eyes closed. "Then do it."

It didn't take long before Betty was clenching around him, a guttural moan leaving her as she shook underneath him; nails digging into his sides before he came shortly after. "Fuck," Jughead breathed out, his grip on the blonde's neck slightly tightening as he went through his waves, collapsing next to her with a long exhale.

"Never fucking think I would choose some stranger over you. You're my world, Betty Cooper, got that?" Jughead asked gruffly as she nodded, smiling softly as she kissed his cheek. "I love you, Jug," she smiled, laying her head on his shoulder with a smile, her leg laying across his waist.

"I love you, too, Betts," he replied before closing his eyes tightly and slightly wincing. "You okay?" Betty asked, concerned. "Your nails really fuckin' hurt," he chuckled, making the blonde giggle.

"Sorry," she responded mid-laugh, earning a pinch from her lover. "I'm gonna feel that tomorrow," Jughead grimaced, kissing her temple as he pulled her closer into his side. "Who do you think wins, the bruises on my neck or the scratches on your back?" she chuckled, a gentle hand sliding up and down his chest.

"I think we're both due for a lazy day tomorrow," he smiled lazily, placing a hand over hers. "That sounds nice. Maybe watch a horror movie or two?" "Maybe," Jughead replied. "Or," he paused, holding the blonde as he laid on his side. "We just cuddle the entire day and never get up."

"That works too," she whispered, smiling giddily as she tucked her face in the crook of his neck. "Sounds like a plan then, my love."