Fifty Minutes

We collabin'. Dandelionbaby. Enjoy!

Timeset: 3x16

Jughead watched as Betty's face became illuminated by the orange flames eating away at his trailer. What once was his home, until he met Betty, of course.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly, her voice drowning in concern. "I'm surviving," he replied after taking a moment to think. But how was he surviving? What made watching his childhood home go up in flames bearable? "Because you're here with me," Jughead added.

She offered him a weak smile, her little inhale of breath causing him to cup her face in his hands as she did the same to his. The two met with a ferocious fever, clinging onto one another to satisfy their hunger.

"Call time's at 6:30," Betty whispered against his lips, her eyes darting back and forth between his. "We have time," Jughead chuckled in response," bringing her lips back to his before tapping her side, a nonverbal cue which she knew meant "straddle."

With her hands now on his shoulders, was she able to deposit herself in his lap, knees on either side of his legs; her breath on his face as his fingers undid the buttons on her blouse.

She pushed his jacket off his shoulders, rocking the seat gently as he sat up to take his sleeves off. "Should we worry about the car catching on fire?" Betty laughed, looking over her shoulder. "We're far enough," Jughead replied, his hands pushing her split bouse off her shoulders.

"Promise?" She whispered even as she leaned in to kiss him. "I promise." Was his reply before he was cupping the back of her head, making the kiss deeper.

He began kissing her shoulder, his hands on his back drawing her closer. "Jug," Betty sighed, pulling back slightly, reminding Jughead of their first time. "What is it?" he asked with beady eyes. "Take your damn shirt off," she laughed.

He chuckled half heartedly, shifting her back so that he could lean forward enough to pull his shirt up and over his head. Immediately did she press back against him, her hips hitting against his.

"This is one of those days I wish you were wearing a skirt," he chuckled, trying to unbutton her jeans. "Sorry," she smiled, sitting up slightly so that he could pull the denim down just above her knees. His hand culled her heat, finding the fabric damp with need.

"Jug, we have to hurry," she mumbled, lifting herself to unbuckle his belt. "Needy are we?" he asked with a chuckle before Betty gave a chuckle, replying, "No, we have forty five minutes until we have to be back at school."

"Don't worry, hon, we can make this fast." Jughead winked, helping her pull down his jeans and boxers. "You gotta help me out first, though," he said as he eyed her panties. "Meaning?" she asked, one eyebrow raised before he put his hands on her hips, lowering her onto him and sliding her against his. "F-Fuck," she whispered at the feel.

His fingers dug into her sides, guiding her against his length as he bucked up into her. One hand placed on the roof of the car as the other balanced on his shoulder, the blonde endured the blunt of his thrusts. "Fuck," she mumbled. "Don't break the ceiling," he chuckled, making Betty look down with a bitten-lip smIle.

Her mouth fell open as he repeatedly hit that spot inside her that made her stomach churn. She could feel her arousal along on the insides of her thighs. Betty took her hand off the roof of the car, putting it on his neck and connecting their lips as she continued moving her hips up and down.

"Fuck, babygirl," Jughead groaned, looking in between them, watching as she took him so damn well. "Jug," Betty sighed, kissing him once again.
"Forty minutes," she whispered with a small laugh. "Well, in that case," Jughead paused, bringing his hand to where the two met and rubbing her in small circles.

"Fuck...Juggie," Betty sighed, the pleasure shooting up her core and down her legs. "That's it, baby," Jughead cooed, feeling as his own release getting close. "I'm close, I'm so close," she whimpered before falling against his chest, her hips still rosing and falling against his to get him off.

"I'm close too, hon," he murmured against her temple, her core tightening up on his length, pulling everything from him. "C'mon, Jug, come on," she urged quietly, pulling her hand back to take him in her hands. "Just focus on me, okay? Focus on how I feel," she eased, her other hands on his chest.

She knew at times it was hard for him to let go. She leaned him and kissed him, her hips continuing to rock against him, as her fingers trailed down his lower abdomen. "What do you need? What do you need to get you there?" Betty asked softly against Jughead's ear. "Do you want me to touch you?" she asked. "Or myself, maybe?"

"I need--I need to see you." Jughead panted, watching as she slipped her fingers in between her folds, rutting against her hand as he pumped himself. "Fuck," he sighed, watching as she tried her best to seduce him. "Watch me," she sighed, her head dipping back as her other hand ran up her stomach and up to her breast.

"Fuck, Betty," Jughead moaned, his hand suddenly moving quicker and his mind foggy as he watched her fingers reappear, slick as they were coated with her silk. "All for you, Juggie," she said simply, rolling her hips against her hand. "Betts," he sighed, not being able to peel his eyes from her.

She just smiled, her lip caught between her teeth as her fingers curled deep inside of her. "That feel good?" Jughead asked softly, eyes closed now as he worked towards release. "Would it help you if I came?" she sighed, her breaths heavy. Jughead only nodded in response, sighing a simple, "Please."

She nodded, lifting her hips as she ground against her hand. "Jug, Juggie," Betty whined, her hand that was trailing up to her neck now attached to his shoulders. "I'm close, baby, I promise," Jughead groaned, watching as her eyes were glazed with satisfaction. Switching hands, Betty promptly laid her fingers in his mouth, and he grunted at the taste of her.

"Fuck, baby," Jughead sighed as Betty moved her lips to his neck. "C'mon, baby. For me," she whispered sensually. His hand pumped himself quickly."I'm close, Betts. So close," he let out a strangled moan. "Good job Jug," Betty encouraged as she felt her own release upon her.

"I need you," he said in a sigh, helping the blonde back onto him. "Third time's a charm," Betty smiled, her hand against the roof of the car once more and she continued her earlier ministrations. She threw her head back as she felt him fill her. "You feel so good," Betty cried out as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

Her breaths came out in heavy gasps as she brought a hand down to bring herself to her third high. They both took a moment to breathe before Betty was lifing her head from his neck, looking him in the eye with a slightly embarrassed laugh. "You're amazing, Betts."

She knew her lips were swollen and her hair disheveled, as she managed to pull her jeans back up on her hips. He helped button the denim up, kissing her on the cheek loudly as she deposited herself back in the passenger seat; giggling as he pulled his boxers back up. "God damn, girl," he teased.

Betty laughed at the comment as he started the car up, her hand holding his. "Jug, guess what?" she asked, he began backing away from the enflamed trailer. "What?" "Thirty minutes," she smiled.

"Wanna go again?" Jughead laughed, squeezing her hand as she smiled. "No! Frankly, I can't. My legs will barely be able to carry me anymore tonight." "And you're in how many scenes?" he chuckled as the two made their way back to the school.

"If I collapse during a number it's your fault," she laughed before resting her head against the window. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" "Yeah, hon. I'll do just fine." She nodded, her body humming from contentment as Jughead admired her afterglow.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he smiled, his thumb gently running across the back of her hand. "I love you," Betty replied, a smile of her own. "I love you too," he smiled as he pulled into the student parking lot. "Now, let's go get you into that green blazer," he chuckled as the two got out.