Secret

Let's celebrate No-Nut-November with this request from dagegul! Enjoy!

NSFW

"Secrets don't make friends," they say. Maybe not, but when it comes to the secret kept between Betty Cooper, Northside Princess and Jughead Jones, Serpent's Leader, it sure as hell added excitement to the mix.

"I think it's time we open up," Betty said sweetly, looking at the man who just pulled her through two intense highs. "Why would we need to do that?" Jughead asked, looking down at her, his arm around her drawing her close to his side.

"I think my friends are starting to get suspicious, Juggie. Aren't yours?" Betty asked as her hand ran fingertips gently up and down his chest. "No. They know better than to get in my business."

She slumped in response, sighing with her cheek lying against his shoulder. "And besides, don't you like the sneaking around? The risk," Jughead paused, bringing his lips closer to her ear and whispering, "The excitement."

Betty giggled, looking up and meeting his lips for a kiss. Slowly, she managed to slide on top of him, straddling his waist as their lips ceased to separate. "See, baby, he mumbled, bringing his lips to her neck as she remained in only her silk panties. "You can have all this, and no one on your case."

She moaned slightly, nodding her head with eyes closed. "Yeah? You wanna keep it a secret?" Jughead teased, his hands coming to her waist. "Yeah," she said quietly. "Secret."

---

Betty stood at her locker, taking out a few notebooks when she felt someone behind her. "Last night was fun," Jughead said quietly as she turned around. "Tonight'll be better if you can spare a few hours," he smirked down at her.

"Maybe, I think I have homework," Betty slumped in response. "That's no problem, just bring it with you. I'm happy to help." She smiled at his generosity and whispered, "You're the best." The need to latch their lips was strong, but they resisted.

"Betty, what the hell's going on?" rang the voice of Archie Andrews as he approached the two. "Is this Southside thug bothering you?" "No, Arch, not at all, he--" "I was just thanking her for helping me study. Betty was my tutor for an English test, that's all," Jughead interrupted, a calm demeanor even though he was pissed over the interruption.

"Okay, well, anyway, that's it, so bye, Elizabeth," Jughead said after a moment of awkward silence, starting to walk away before Betty called after him. "'Elizabeth'? That's new coming from you, Forsythe." His face turned serious as she realized her mistake, her playful smile turning to one of regret.

He began walking towards her again, taking her by the arm and muttering a quiet, "Come with me." "We, um, have more tutoring," Betty stuttered to Archie as she followed Jughead. He took her to the student parking lot, bringing her to the passenger side of his car and opening the door.

"Get in," Jughead said lowly, getting inside as she buckled her seatbelt. "Jug, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you out like that," she pleaded as he turned the key in the ignition.

"Juggie, please, talk to me, say something." He remained silent, not even looking over at her as he drove. Silent minutes flew by until Betty spoke again in a small voice, asking, "Are you gonna hurt me?" He sighed, looking over finally and putting a hand on her thigh and saying, "I'm not gonna hurt you, Betts."

She smiled at his remark before he put his hand back on the wheel and brought his gaze to the road. "I'm just gonna fuck you until your legs are putty and you can't stand," Jughead said simply, making Betty close her thighs together and gulp.